VonHaus 3005062 iPad & Tablet Mount Clamp
- Please read all instructions carefully before use and retain for future reference.
- Estimated assembly time
- Re-tighten fixings every 6 months
- Do not use power tools to assemble
- Do not climb on
- Max screen size.
- Max screen size.
This product is not intended for outdoor use.This product is not intended as a climbing structure and it is not a toy. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the product.
Follow each step of the assembly as outlined by the steps in this Instruction Manual. Assemble close to the products intended position. Locate the product in a suitable area where it will not create an obstruction.
The assembly pack may contain small parts which can pose a choking hazard to children and pets. Place on solid and even ground. Only use in an upright stable position. Do not overload the product as this may result in damage to the product or personal injury.
CLEANING & MAINTENANCE
Do not clean the product with any abrasive cloths or chemicals. Solvents or detergents can cause damage to the surface. Periodically check and re-tighten fittings where applicable. Re-tight-en all fittings after first week following assembly. To clean, sponge down with warm water, a soft cloth and mild detergent. Ensure you have all the pieces listed. If you are missing any components, contact our customer services department at [email protected] Do not proceed with assembly if any components are missing.
- The swivel ball joint allows for 360° rotation.
- The elbow joint with lock allows for 270° movement up and down.
- The feet can be adjusted between ±30° for securing tablets.
- The legs can be adjusted between 36°-180° to fit different sizes of tablets.
- The top clamp can with lock can be adjusted to fit different sizes of tablets.
- The clamp with lock can be adjusted to fit around most round tubes.
To mount to a music stand or other suitable surface
- Unscrew the LOCKING CLAMP anti-clockwise to release. Take care not to over-loosen the clamp.
- Position the Clamp on the required surface and screw the LOCKING CLAMP clockwise to secure.
To fit your tablet
- Extend the TOP CLAMP (5) by loosening the lock and pulling to the maximum height and securing the lock again.
- Insert your tablet into the TOP CLAMP (5) and adjust the legs and feet (3 & 4) to fit your tablet size. Allow the tablet to rest on the bottom feet.
- Unlock the TOP CLAMP (5) and secure over your tablet. Secure the lock once more to secure your tablet.
- The mount should now be fully secured with your tablet. To adjust the viewing angle, simple twist using the elbow joint (2) and swivel ball joint (1)
Thank you for purchasing your product/appliance. Should you require further assistance with your purchase, you can contact us at [email protected]VonHaus is a registered trademark of DOMU Brands Ltd. Made in China for DOMU Brands. M24 2RW.