VonHaus 3009008 Colonial 3 Draw Unit
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSlRUCTIONS
- The VonHaus 3 Drawer Chest is intended for indoor use only.
- Do not use the 3 Drawer Chest for any purpose other than that for which it is designed.
- This product is not a toy. Children should be supervised to ensure they do not play with the product.
- CAUTION: The assembly pack contains small parts which pose a choking hazard to children and pets. Keep children and pets clear at all times during assembly.
- Locate the 3 Drawer Chest in a suitable area where it will not be an obstruction. Place on solid, even ground. This 3 Drawer Chest is water resistant but not waterproof any prolonged contact with water can cause the wood to warp or damage the finish.
- CAUTION: Do not place hot drinks directly onto the furniture.
- WARNING! Never stand on, or rest on the product as this can cause damage or injury.
- Do not overload the product as this may result in damage to the product or personal injury.
- Do not exceed maximum weight capacity of 10kg .
- Do not clean the product with any abrasive chemicals, solvents and detergents as this can damage the surface. Periodically check the fittings and secure as necessary (every 3 months or as required). Re-tighten the fittings 1 week after first assembly.
- Take care not to over tighten any fixings as this could damage the product.
- Always assemble near to the area to be installed/placed.
- Ensure you have sufficient space to assemble the product.
- CAUTION: Do not use any power tools to assemble the product as this could cause damage to fixings and panels.
Anti-Tip Safety Strap Information
It is recommended that furniture items above 75cm in height should be secured to a wall to prevent accidental tipping.
Securing the Anti-Tip Strap.
- Attach the Anti-Tip Strap to the back of the unit secure into place
- Place the unit against the wall you wish to be located and mark the wall where the tip strap will be attached. NOTE: it is recommended to attach the tip strap a little lower than the top and depending on location (centre or either side)
- Use the appropriate wall fitting to secure into place.
- A weekly dust will help shift the filmy layer of airborne deposits that build up over time and can scratch the surface of your furniture.
- Dampen a clean, dry cloth (non-scratching and preferably microfibre) with water and gently wipe the surface. The moisture will collect the dust and prevent any flyaway dust particles.
CAUTION: Avoid using any abrasive cleaning solvents on the 3 Drawer Chest as this may damage the surface.
If you are having difficulty using your product and require support, please contact [email protected]
Please recycle where facilities exist. Check with your local authority for recycling advice.
To register your product and find out if you qualify for a free extended warranty please go to www.Vonhaus.com/warranty. Please retain a proof of purchase receipt or statement as proof of the purchase date.The warranty only applies if the product is used solely in the manner indicated in the Warnings page of this manual, and all other instructions have been followed accurately. Any abuse of the product or the manner in which it is used will invalidate the warranty. Returned goods will not be accepted unless repackaged in its original colour box and accompanied by a relevant and completed returns form. This does not affect your statutory rights. No rights are given under this warranty to a person acquiring the appliance second-hand or for commercial or communal use.