VonHaus 3500063 XL Magnetic Tool Holders
The product is designed and intended for domestic use only. It should not be used for commercial purposes. This product is not a toy. Children should be supervised to ensure they do not play with the product. This unit contains small parts and components which pose a choking hazard to children and animals. Keep these parts away from children and pets. Check the contents of the packaging against this User Guide to ensure there are no missing or defective parts. Never use defective parts. Assemble only as instructed within this user manual. Any deviation or shortcut may lead to incorrect assembly or be considered customer misuse. Improper assembly may cause damage or serious injury. Do not mount the product to a vehicle.
The product should only be positioned on a flat stable surface, do not overload.
To ensure continued safety, check the unit is secure and safe to use at regular intervals (every 3 months). Take appropriate action to rectify any unstable or unsafe units. If you do not understand these directions or have any doubts regarding the safety of the assembly, please seek advice and guidance from a qualified person. Appropriate safety gear must be worn and precautions taken when installing this product. Ensure the supporting surface will safely support the combined weight of the equipment and all hardware and supporting components before installation, if unsure, contact a qualified contractor for guidance. Do not overtighten mounting screws.
- Children could swallow small magnets.
- If several magnets are swallowed, they could get stuck in the intestines and cause perilous complications.
- Magnets are not toys! Make sure that children do not play with magnets.
- Magnets are made of metal and conduct electricity.
- Children might try to put magnets into a power outlet and thereby suffer from an electric shock.
- Big magnets could cause jamming of fingers or skin in between magnets.
- This may lead to contusions and bruises. Powerful, very large magnets could cause bone fractures.
- Wear heavy protective gloves when handling larger magnets.
- Magnets could affect the functioning of pacemakers and implanted heart defibrillators.
- A pacemaker could switch into test mode and cause illness. A heart defibrillator may stop working.
- If you wear these devices keep sufficient distance from magnets. Warn others who wear these devices from getting too close to magnets.
- Locate where the product is to be positioned and mark the two holes on either side.
- Using a suitable drill/drill bit, drill the two holes.
- Secure the product to the wall using the supplied fixings.
CLEANING & CARE
- To clean the product, use a damp cloth. Avoid using any harsh or abrasive chemicals as this can damage the finish.
- Thank you for purchasing the XL Magnetic Tool HoldersVonHaus a registered trademark of DOMU Brands Ltd Made in China for DOMU Brands Ltd M24 2RW.
- Please recycle where facilities exist. Check with your local authority for recycling advice.
- If you are having difficulty using this product and require support, please contact [email protected]
To register your product and find out if you qualify for a free extended warranty, go to www.VonHaus.com/warranty Please retain a proof of purchase receipt or statement as proof of the purchase date. The warranty only applies if the product is used solely in the manner indicated on the Warnings page of this, and all other instructions have been followed accurately. Any abuse of the product or the manner in which it is used will invalidate the warranty. Returned goods will not be accepted unless re-packaged in their original color box and accompanied by a relevant and completed returns form. This does not affect your statutory rights. No rights are given under this warranty to a person acquiring the product second-hand or for commercial or communal use.
- All material in this User Guide is copyrighted by DOMU Brands Ltd.
- Any unauthorized use may violate worldwide copyright, trademark, and other laws.