VonHaus 3500139 71 Key Digital Cabinet
Please read all instructions carefully before use and retain for future reference.
This Safe is designed and intended for domestic indoor use only. Do not use for commercial purposes.
This Safe is not a toy. Keep away from children. Children should be supervised to ensure they do not play with the Safe.
Never store the override keys or this manual in the Safe. Once the batteries have been exhausted, you will require the keys to override and open the Safe.
IMPORTANT Store the override keys in a safe place for use in the event of the batteries becoming exhausted, or should the unlock code require resetting.
Periodically check the batteries for charge (every 3 months or as appropriate). If the batteries are of low charge, replace them immediately.
The Safe contains no user-serviceable parts with the exception of battery replacement. Repairs should only be carried out by a qualified person. Improper repairs may compromise the integrity or function of the Safe.
- This product requires 4 x 1.5V LR6 “AA” Batteries (not included).
- Batteries are to be inserted according to the correct polarity as indicated on the Safe.
- Always recharge a full set of batteries at the same time. Do not mix old and new batteries.
- Only use batteries of the same or equivalent type (e.g. Alkaline, Lithium-ion etc.)
- Do not attempt to recharge non-rechargeable batteries. Rechargeable batteries should be removed from the Safe before recharging.
- Do not attempt to short-circuit the supply terminals or batteries for any reason.
- Do not dispose of batteries in a fire. Do not attempt to crush, puncture or in any way dismantle the batteries for any reason.
- Do not dispose of batteries in your household waste. Batteries contain chemicals which are damaging to the environment. Recycle batteries where appropriate. Contact your local government offices for advice and guidance on the correct disposal of batteries or local recycling centres.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR USE
OPENING SAFE FOR THE FIRST TIME
Remove the EMERGENCY LOCK COVER (1), insert the OVERRIDE KEY (2) and turn fully anticlockwise and maintain that position. At the same time, turn the MAIN KEY (3) clockwise to open the door.
Insert batteries by removing the BATTERY COVER (4).
SETTING THE MASTER CODE
Whilst door is open, press the RESET BUTTON (5). The new user code can be set when the Yellow light illuminates.
Enter the new code. This can be up to 38 digits, followed by the A or B Key.
SETTING THE USER CODE
Whilst door is open, press the 0 BUTTON (6) twice followed by the RESET BUTTON (5)
The new user code can be set when the Yellow light illuminates. Enter the new code. This can be up to 38 digits, followed by the A or B Key. Two audio prompts will sound to confirm code is accepted.
- Emergency Lock Cover
- Override Key
- Main Dial
- Battery Cover
- Reset Button
Please recycle where facilities exist. Check with your local authority for recycling advice
CUSTOMER SERVICE If you are having difficulty using this product and require support, please contact [email protected] (UK/EU [email protected] (US) WARRANTY To register your product and find out if you qualify for a free extended warranty please go to www.vonhaus.com/warranty. Please retain a proof of purchase receipt or statement as proof of the purchase date. The warranty only applies if the product is used solely in the manner indicated in the warnings page of this manual, and all the instructions have been followed accurately. Any abuse of the product or the manner in which it is used will invalidate the warranty. Returned goods will not be accepted unless re-packaged in its original packaging and accompanied by a relevant and completed returns form. This does not affect your statutory rights. No rights are given under this warranty to a person acquiring the appliance second-hand or for commercial or communal use. COPYRIGHT All material in this instruction manual are copyrighted by OMU Brands Any unauthorized use may violate worldwide copyright, trademark, and other laws.
Thank you for purchasing your product/appliance.
Should you require further assistance with your purchase, you can contact us at [email protected] (UK/EU) [email protected] (US)
VonHaus is a registered trademark of DOMU Brands Ltd. Made in China for DOMU Brands. M24 2RW.