VonShef 2000113 1000W Food Processor
Please read all instructions carefully before use and retain for future reference.
- INTENDED USE
Only operate the appliance for its intended purpose and within the parameters specified in this manual. This appliance is for domestic use only. Do not use outdoors or on wet surfaces. This appliance is not intended for use by persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless supervised or given appropriate instruction concerning the product’s use by a person responsible for their safety. The appliance is not intended to be operated by means of an external timer or separate remote-control system.
- GENERAL SAFETY Do not allow it to be used as a toy. Children should be supervised to ensure they do not play with the appliance. If the appliance is not functioning properly, has been dropped, damaged, left outdoors, or immersed in liquid, do not use it, contact DOMU Brands Customer Services. Do not use the appliance if any parts appear to be faulty, missing or damaged. Ensure all parts are securely attached as instructed by this instruction manual before use.
- CABLES AND PLUGS Check to ensure your electricity supply matches that shown on the rating plate. This product should only be used as rated. Preferably, the socket outlet should be protected by a Residual Current Device RCD (UK/EU) Ground Fault Indicator (US). Do not use a damaged cable or plug. If the supply cable is damaged, it must be replaced by a qualified engineer or authorised service agent in order to avoid a hazard. The use of an extension cable is not recommended. Do not handle the plug or appliance with wet hands. Keep the cable away from heated surfaces. Do not let the cable hang over the edge of the table or countertop where it could be pulled on inadvertently by children or pets. Do not pull the cable around sharp edges or corners. Do not leave unattended when plugged in. Unplug from outlet when not in use. Turn off all controls before unplugging. Do not unplug by pulling on the cable. To unplug, grasp the plug, not the cable. Always unplug before performing user maintenance, connecting or disconnecting attachments, or changing accessories. Ensure the cable is stored safely to prevent hazards.
- RISK OF PERSONAL INJURY Always locates your appliance away from the edge of the worktop, on a firm, flat, heat-resistant surface with sufficient space around all sides.Always handle blades / sharp objects with care.The appliance is not intended to be operated by means of an external timer or separate remote-control system. Do not insert any objects into openings or cover the appliance.Keep hair, loose clothing, fingers, and all parts of body away from openings and moving parts. Never operate the appliance when empty. Do not use outdoors or near heat sources. Do not overload/overfill the appliance. When using for the first time your appliance may give off a ‘new’ smell or vapour. This will dissipate after a few uses.Never attempt to remove food or liquid from the appliance whilst in operation. Always allow it to stop completely. Do not operate continuously for periods longer than those marked on the product or indicated in the instructions. Handle sharp objects with care. Ensure the appliance is switched off and unplugged before changing accessories or cleaning. Use only as described in this manual and with DOMU Brands recommended attachments only.
- CLEANING & MAINTENANCE Never soak or immerse electrical or heating components and or a component that has a plug attached. Hand washing is recommended; soak in warm soapy water and wipe down using a soft sponge. To remove stubborn stains, use a nonabrasive cleaning brush. Do not use abrasive, harsh cleaning solutions or metal scouring pads. Never wash any electrical or heating components and or a component that has a plug attached in a dishwasher.
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION
Rated Voltage 220-240V Rated Power 1000W Rated Frequency 50/60Hz
- Bowl Lid.
- Food Chute.
- Chute Cover.
- Chute Cover Locking Switch.
- Processor Bowl.
- Speed Control Dial.
- Main Unit.
- Large Food Pusher.
- Small Food Pusher.
- Dough Blade (plastic).
- Chopping Blade (with cover).
- Shredder Blade.
- Coarse Grater Blade.
- Thick Slice Blade.
- Thin Slice Blade.
- Fine Grater Blade.
- Blade Support Disc.
- Drive Shaft.
- Measuring Cup.
- Jug Lid.
- Blending Jug.
- Storage Drawer for Accessories.
BEFORE FIRST USE
Wipe with a damp cloth, CAUTION Do not immerse in water
Ensure the Guards are replaced once cleaned.
Keep all accessories safely stored in the storage drawer when not in use.
- DISPOSAL INFORMATION Please recycle where facilities exist. Check with your local authority for recycling advice.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE If you are having difficulty using this product and require support, please contact [email protected]
- WARRANTY To register your product and find out if you qualify for a free extended warranty please go to www.vonshef.com/warranty Please retain a proof of purchase receipt or statement as proof of the purchase date. The warranty only applies if the product is used solely in the manner indicated in the warnings page of this manual, and all other instructions have been followed accurately. Any abuse of the product or the manner in which it is used will invalidate the warranty. Returned goods will not be ac- cepted unless re-packaged in its original packaging and accompanied by a relevant and completed returns form. This does not affect your statutory rights. No rights are given under this warranty to a person acquiring the appliance second-hand or for commercial or communal use.
- COPYRIGHT All material in this instruction manual are copyrighted by DOMU Brands.Any unauthorised use may violate worldwide copyright, trademark, and other laws.
Thank you for purchasing your product/appliance. Should you require further assistance with your purchase, you can contact us at [email protected]