VMM-P500 4Music Mixer 4Ch/BT/MP3/US
Ref. nr.: 172.580
Congratulations to the purchase of this Vonyx product. Please read this manual thoroughly prior to using the product in order to benefit fully from all features.
Read the manual prior to using the product. Follow the instructions in order not to invalidate the warranty. Take all precautions to avoid fire and/or electrical shock. Repairs must only be carried out by a qualified technician in order to avoid electrical shock. Keep the manual for future reference.
- Prior to using the product, please ask advice from a specialist. When the product is switched on for the first time, some smell may occur. This is normal and will disappear after a while.
- The product contains voltage carrying parts. Therefore do NOT open the housing.
- Do not place metal objects or pour liquids into the product. This may cause electrical shock and malfunction.
- Do not place the product near heat sources such as radiators, etc. Do not place the product on a vibrating surface. Do not cover the ventilation holes.
- The product is not suitable for continuous use.
- Be careful with the mains lead and do not damage it. A faulty or damaged mains lead can cause electrical shock and malfunction.
- When unplugging the product from a mains outlet, always pull the plug, never the lead.
- Do not plug or unplug the product with wet hands.
- If the plug and/or the mains lead are damaged, they need to be replaced by a qualified technician.
- If the product is damaged to such an extent that internal parts are visible, do NOT plug the product into a mains outlet and DO NOT switch the unit on. Contact your dealer. Do NOT connect the product to a rheostat or dimmer.
- To avoid fire and shock hazard, do not expose the product to rain and moisture.
- All repairs should be carried out by a qualified technician only.
- Connect the product to an earthed mains outlet (220240Vac/50Hz) protected by a 10-16A fuse.
- During a thunderstorm or if the product will not be used for a longer period of time, unplug it from the mains. The rule is: Unplug it from the mains when not in use.
- If the product has not been used for a longer period of time, condensation may occur. Let the unit reach room temperature before you switch it on. Never use the product in humid rooms or outdoors.
- To prevent accidents in companies, you must follow the applicable guide lines and follow the instructions.
- Do not repeatedly switch the product on and off. This shortens the life time.
- Keep the product out of the reach of children. Do not leave the product unattended.
- Do not use cleaning sprays to clean switches. The residues of these sprays cause deposits of dust and grease. In case of malfunction, always seek advice from a specialist.
- Do not force the controls. – If this product is with speaker inside which can cause magnetic field. Keep the product at least 60cm away from computer or TV.
- If the product has built-in lead-acid rechargeable battery. Please recharge the battery every 3 months if you are not going to use the unit for a long period of time. Or the battery may be damaged.
- If the battery is damaged please replace with same specifications battery. And dispose the damaged battery environment friendly.
- If the product has fallen, always have it checked by a qualified technician before you switch the product on again.
- Do not use chemicals to clean the unit. They damage the varnish. Only clean the product with a dry cloth.
- Keep away from electronic equipment that may cause interference.
- Only use original spares for repairs, otherwise serious damage and/or dangerous radiation may occur.
- Switch the product off prior to unplugging it from the mains and/or other equipment. Unplug all leads and cables prior to moving the product.
- Make sure that the mains lead cannot be damaged when people walk on it. Check the mains lead before every use for damages and faults!
- The mains voltage is 220-240Vac/50Hz. Check if power outlet match. If you travel, make sure that the mains voltage of the country is suitable for this product. – Keep the original packing material so that you can transport the product in safe conditions.
This mark attracts the attention of the user to high voltages that are present inside the housing and that are of sufficient magnitude to cause a shock hazard.
This mark attracts the attention of the user to important instructions that are contained in the manual and that he should read and adhere to.
The product has been certified CE. It is prohibited to make any changes to the product. They would invalidate the CE certificate and their guarantee!
NOTE: To make sure that the product will function normally, it must be used in rooms with a temperature between 5°C/41°F and 35°C/95°F.
Electric products must not be put into household waste. Please bring them to a recycling centre. Ask your local authorities or your dealer about the way to proceed. The specifications are typical. The actual values can slightly change from one unit to the other. Specifications can be changed without prior notice.
Do not attempt to make any repairs yourself. This would invalid your warranty. Do not make any changes to the product. This would also invalid your warranty. The warranty is not applicable in case of accidents or damages caused by inappropriate use or disrespect of the warnings contained in this manual. Vonyx cannot be held responsible for personal injuries caused by a disrespect of the safety recommendations and warnings. This is also applicable to all damages in whatever form.
CAUTION! Immediately upon receiving the product, carefully unpack the carton, check the contents to ensure that all parts are present, and have been received in good condition. Notify the shipper immediately and retain packing material for inspection if any parts appear damage from shipping or the package itself shows signs of mishandling. Save the package and all packing materials. In the event that the product must be returned to the factory, it is important that the product be returned in the original factory box and packing.
If the device has been exposed to drastic temperature fluctuation (e.g. after transportation), do not switch it on immediately. The arising condensation water might damage your device. Leave the device switched off until it has reached room temperature.
On the label on the backside of the product is indicated on this type of power supply must be connected. Check that the mains voltage corresponds to this, all other voltages than specified, the product be irreparably damaged. The product must also be directly connected to the mains and may be used. No dimmer or adjustable power supply.
Always connect the device to a protected circuit (circuit breaker or fuse). Make sure the device has an appropriate electrical ground to avoid the risk of electrocution or fire.
- Mic/line Input
Input jacks supporting both XLR and unbalanced ¼” plug.
- +48V Phantom Button and LED
Press to turn on/off. When turned on, the button will light. Turn on to provide DC+48V phantom power to XLR plug on MIC mono input. Turn on when using the condenser microphone which is powered by a phantom power.
- Gain Control
Adjusts the input signal level. To get the best balance between the S/N ratio and the dynamic range, adjust the gain so that the peak indicator lights only occasionally and briefly on the highest input transients. The -6 to +38dB scale is the adjustment range.
- Equalizer High Frequency
This equalizer adjusts the channel’s high frequency band (treble). Setting the knob to the mid position produces a fiat response in the band. Turning the knob to the right boosts the band, while turning to the left attenuates the band.
- Equalizer Low Frequency
This equalizer adjusts the channel’s low frequency band (bass). Setting the knob to the mid position produces a fiat response in the band. Turning the knob to the right boosts the band, while turning to the left attenuates the band.
- FX Control
The aux send marked FX offers a direct route to the built-in effects processor and is post-fader and post-mute.
The PAN control determines the stereo position of the channel.
- Stereo Channel Input
If only L /(MONO) socket is connected, the mixer will send out the same mono signal to L and R outputs.
- Main Output
Connect active speaker or amplifier to this output.
- Peak (LED indicator)
The peak indicator lights up red when the output reaches the clipping level.
- Power On/Off
Turn the device on or off.
- DSP Select
Press UP or DOWN button to select from 16 DSP.
- VU Meter (LED)
Displays the signal of output. The peak indicator lights up red when the output reaches the clipping level.
3.5mm input jack for connecting a headphone.
- Headphone Level
Use this control to adjust the output level of headphone.
- Channel Faders
Adjusts the volume for corresponding channel. Use these faders to adjust the balance between the various channels.
- Delay Control
Adjust the time interval of echo repeat.
- FX Level
Adjust the effect volume.
- Level Controller
Adjust to balance the volume of each channel.
- USB Level Controller
Adjust the volume of the USB channel.
- Master Fader
Adjust the output volume of the main mix.
- USB Port
Connect your USB-device with this port. Please note: The USB port (27) on the rear panel of the device is solely for power supply.
- Play Button
Press the button to start/resume play or pause play. Long press to start recording.
- Previous Button
Press the button shortly you can select the previous song, press long for decrease the volume.
- Next Button
Press the button shortly you can select the next song, press long for increase the volume.
- Mode Button
Press to switch modes.
- USB Power Input 5V DC
USB socket for connecting the supplied power cord.
CONNECTING WITH BT
- Activate the BT-function on your device (Mobile phone, tablet etc.) from which you want to play the music. See the operating instructions for that device.
- Press the “MODE” button and activate BT-function.
- Select “VONYX-VMM” on your BT-device and make the BT-connection
If password is required, you can enter “0000”.
Attention: The BT distance is approx. 10 meter without any barrier.
CONNECTING TO A COMPUTER
The Software that you could download is software from a third party application and therefore Vonyx does not handle any questions or problems regarding the software.
- Turn the computer on
- If the computer is booted, connect the mixer. The computer will now install the drivers.
- After the drivers are installed, you must now install the Audacity software.
Windows users: download the newest software via http://audacity.sourceforge.net
MAC users: download the newest software via http://audacity.sourceforge.net
To Install Software (PC)
- Connect the USB port on the Turntable to the USB port of your computer.
- Turn on the power switch to your turntable.
- The Windows system will detect a new device and indicate that it is available to use.
- Download the newest software via http://audacity.sourceforge.net
- Run the file to install the Audacity software. Once installed, run the Audacity program.
To Install Software (MAC)
- Download the newest software via http://audacity.sourceforge.net
- Drag the installation folder for audacity to your hard drive. We recommend that moving the folder to your “Applications” folder.
- A window will come up which shows the files copying.
- Open “Audacity” from where you moved it to on your hard drive.
- Click on Microphone in the drop down menu and select “Stereo Mix”.
- Select the “Edit” menu and then “Preferences” Select the USB audio device under the “Recording” selection as shown. Select “Software Playthrough” to hear the audio while recording.
- After the above settings are completed, you are ready for recording. If you are still having difficulties in finding the USB mixer, try to check your system settings or control panel to adjust the audio input settings from the sound control panel.
Input Connections: 6.3mm jack, USB, XLR (3-pin)
Output Connections: 6.3mm jack
Effects: Delay, Echo
Frequency response: 20Hz – 20kHz
Power Supply : 100-240VAC 50/60Hz (5V USB)
Dimensions (L x W x H) : 200 x 190 x 65mm
Weight (kg) : 0.65
The specifications are typical. The actual values can slightly change from one unit to the other. Specifications can be changed without prior notice.
The products referred to in this manual conform to the European Community Directives to which they are subject:
- Low Voltage (LVD) 2014/35/EU
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) 2014/30/EU
- Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) 2011/65/EU
Specifications and design are subject to change without prior notice..
Copyright © 2022 by TRONIOS the Netherlands