VOXICON Bluetooth Connector RS/TX Large Studio User Manual
A. Bluetooth Transmitter & Receiver *1
B. 3.5mm Audio Cable *1
C. Micro USB Charging Cable *1
D. User Manual *1
E. Fiber Optic Cable *1
2. Basic Operation
(Multi Function Button)
|Power on / off||Long press MFB 2 seconds to power on or off|
|Pairing mode||Double press Pairing Button to enter inter into
（RX mode: Red & Blue LED flash alternately;
TX mode: Blue LED flash）
|Play / pause||RX Mode: short press MFB to play or pause music during playing.
Not work in TX mode.
|AptX™ HD on / off||Under off status, long press the MFB 7 seconds till Green LED flash for 1 second, then repower on the unit will active the function of aptX™ HD；
once again long press the MFB 7 seconds to Green
LED flash twice for to turn off this function.
|Switch the button to TX side for TX mode, or switch the button to RX side for RX mode.
*The paired records of the last mode will be delete when switch to another mode.
*Pls turn off the units after 3 seconds then switch to another function
|Insert the 3.5 mm audio cable or RCA cable to enter into the AUX mode, insert the fiber optic cable to enter into the SPDIF mode.|
3. How to use as a Bluetooth Transmitter (TX)
3.1 Bluetooth Pairing and Connection
A． Off mode, switch the button to TX side and long press MFB 2 seconds to power on.
B． Double press MFB button to enter into pairing mode with Blue LED flash.
C． Turn on the Bluetooth function of your device (Bluetooth Headphone, Speaker or receiver etc.) to pairing mode with Red & Blue LED flash alternately or Blue LED flash.
D． Bluetooth connect BTI-041 with your device for about 5-30 seconds, LED turns to low Blue LED flash after connected.
E． Connect BTI-041 and your phone with 3.5 mm audio cable, and could play music from your phone to the headphone or
Notes: *Blue LED flash in different way depend on different CODEC (of connected device) after connected, refer to point 6 LED indicator
3.2 Multi Point Connection
A. Follow 3.1 to connect with the first device, double press MFB button to enter into pairing mode again with Blue LED flash.
B. Turn on the Bluetooth function of the second device (Bluetooth headphone, speaker or receiver etc) to enter into pairing mode, then Bluetooth connect BTI-041 with the second device in 5-30
seconds. BTI-041 solid Green LED after connected with two devices.
- Pls turn off BTI-041 and turn on again, and try to reconnect or repair with two devices, when it could not connected with two devices at the first time.
- Multi point connections could compatible with most Bluetooth devices of market.
- Single connection priority support aptX™ HD (connected device also need to support aptX™ HD). the other connection methods by aptX™ low latency, aptX™ or SBC also will be according to the device setting of the priority support.
- It is normal for solid Green LED (Multi point connection ) to cover the LED indicator in other status
3.3 TV Connection
Connect BTI-041 and the TV with 3.5mm audio cable，RCA cable or fiber optic cable, and Bluetooth connect BTI-041 with devices ( Bluetooth headphone or speaker ), and could transmit the
audio from TV to the devices .
- Pls test the TV with wired headphone by selecting 3.5mm output or RCA sound device insert into RCA audio port to check the TV’s audio settings to make sure the devices connect in the right way and play audio from the TV.
- Pls connect the TV and SPDIF IN port with fiber optic cable when select the Toslink connection mode.
4. How to use as a Bluetooth Receiver (RX)
4.1 Bluetooth Pairing and Connection
A. Off mode, switch the button to RX side and long press MFB 2 seconds to power on.
B. Double press MFB button to enter into pairing mode with Red & Blue LED flash alternately.
C. Turn on Bluetooth function of Phone, search and click to connect BTI-041 on Bluetooth device lists.
D. LED turns to solid Blue after connected, connect BTI-041 and headphone or speaker with 3.5mm audio cable, play music from phone to the headphone or speaker.
*Blue LED flash in different way depend on different CODEC after connected, refer to point 6 LED indicator
4.2 Multi Point Connection
A. Follow 4.1 to connected with first phone (PC, laptop).
B. Double press BTI-041 MFB button to enter into pairing mode again with Red & Blue LED flash alternately.
C. Turn on Bluetooth function of the second phone, search and click to connect BTI-041 on phone Bluetooth lists. Multi point connections with solid green LED.
- Only could play music from one phone when with two connections .Single connection priority support apt X™ HD (connected device also need to support aptX™ HD). the other
connection methods by apt X™ low latency, apt X™ or SBC also will be according to the device setting of the priority support.
- Solid Green LED will cover other color LEDs after two connections.
4.3 Speaker Connection
Pls charging BTI-041 when low battery with Red LED flash. LED turn off when full charged (about 2 hours ).
Connection for charge
- Pls charge the BTI-041 at least once every 2 months if without use.
- Pls press “MFB” and connect with power supply to reset the item , when it dead during use.
6. LED Indicator
|Power on||Blue LED flash twice|
|Power off||Red LED flash twice|
|Pairing mode||Blue LED flash（TX mode）|
|Red & Blue LED flash alternately（RX mode）|
|Unconnected standby mode||Blue LED flash once every second (TX mode )|
|Blue LED flash twice every second (RX mode )|
|Connected standby mode||Solid Blue LED|
Connected working mode (CODEC)
|aptX™ HD||Blue LED flash 4 times every 10 seconds|
|aptX™ low latency||Blue LED flash triple every 10 seconds|
|aptX™||Blue LED flash twice every 10 seconds|
|AAC||Blue LED flash once every 10 seconds|
|SBC||Blue LED flash once every 10 seconds|
|Low battery||Red LED flash|
|Charging||Solid Red LED|
|Full charged||Red LED turn off|
7. Product Specification
|Chipset Solution||CSR 8675|
|Operation Range||Class Ⅰ，100 meters|
|CODEC||RX：aptX™ HD、aptX™ low latency、aptX™ 、AAC、SBC
TX：aptX™ HD、aptX™ low latency、aptX™ 、SBC
|Charging Time||About 2 hours|
|Standby Time||RX mode：About 175 hours|
|AUX||RX||About 15 hours|
|SPDIF||RX||About 17 hours|
|TX||About 17 hours|
|Net Weight||About 112 g|
- Working time will be different depend on different working environment and CODEC.
- Standby time will be same as working time on TX mode, as it will be working once connected.
- CODEC code depend on the connected devices and follow the turns as mention.
8. Attention and Q & A
Q． Power off automatically?
A: Without connect with any devices for more than 10 minutes the item will power off automatically in RX mode, except in TX mode.
Q． How to reconnect?
A: BTI-041 will reconnect with paired devices when power on. If not , pls follow the 3.1 or 4.1 to pair & connect again.
Q . How to delete the paired records?
A: Switch to another mode （TX or RX） and power on, will delete the paired records of the last mode. (Pls switch to another mode after 3 seconds from power off in last mode.)
Q . Password for connect?
A: Pls enter “0000” (four zero), “8888” (four eight), ”1111” (four one), or “1234” (one, two, three, four) for some devices which need password to connect .
Q. Could not power on or dead when connect?
A: Press MFB and connect with power supply to reset the item, and repower for use.
Q. Charging power supply?
A: Charging power supply: 5V, ≥500 mA. (Charger, car charger , computer USB etc.)