WAHL Battery Operated Trimmer Instructions
Read all your instructions before using. Do not throw away
- Close supervision is necessary when this trimmer is used by, on or near children or infirm persons.
- Use this product only for its intended use as a hair trimmer.
- Do not use this trimmer with a damaged blade as injury may occur
- When discarding an old battery do not throw it into a fire where heat would cause it to rupture or other means
- Do not recharge/revive batteries by charging, heating or other
- Keep batteries out of reach of young children
- If battery leakage occurs and comes in contact with skin or eyes wash immediately with lots of water.
- Seek medical advice immediately if you believe a battery has been swallowed.
- Switch off equipment after use.
- Holding the trimmer with the cutting head facing you, place your thumb on the arrow moulded into the battery compartment cover, press lightly and slide cover downward to remove it
- Insert two AA batteries (included).
- Securely replace the battery compartment cover.
- Replace the battery as soon as you notice the trimmer running slower than normal to avoid pulling of hairs. Remove exhausted batteries and dispose of in accordance with your local authority regulations
- Do not allow children or infirm persons to fit batteries without adult supervision. Ensure correct battery type is used and fitted the right way round observing + and – signs on battery and product.
CARING FOR YOUR TRIMMER/BLADE CARE
Trimmer blades have precision hardened, ground and lapped teeth. Blades should be handled carefully and never bumped or used to cut dirty abrasive material should your trimmer blades become damaged or dull, you may purchase a new blade assembly from Wahl.
For best results, put one or two drops of clipper oil on the blades before and after use. When oiling your trimmer, turn the trimmer‘ON’ hold the unit with the blades facing down and squeeze oil onto the blades.Wipe off any excess oil with a soft cloth.
NOTICE- DO NOT OVER OIL
Excessive oiling or application of liquids will cause damage if allowed to seep back into the motor.
CLEANING AND STORAGE
Before storing your trimmer, use a cleaning brush to whisk away any loose hairs from the units and blades. Store unit in such a manner so that the blades are protected from damage.When the trimmer is not in use, the trimmer blade guard should be in place to protect the blades. Remove batteries if equipment is not being used for extended periods of time. Store batteries in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight and metal objects.
WASTE ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT DIRECTIVE 2002/96/EC (WEEE)
At the end of this products life it should not be disposed of with general household waste. Care should be taken to dispose of in a suitable manner in accordance with your Local Authority regulation.
This product is guaranteed against defects in material and workmanship for a period of 24 months from the date of original purchase or receipt as a gift. The guarantee becomes invalid in the case of misuse or repair by unauthorized persons. Should this product become defective during the warranty period,return it to the store of purchase.
WAHL (UK) LTD,
HERNE BAY TRADE PARK,
TEL: (01227) 740066 form no. 0020