LumiTEK R/C Neon GIANT Remote Control Truck
Please read the instructions completely before operating this car.
- This user’s manual is designed for use with your vehicles and contains the instructions you will need to assemble, operate and maintain your vehicles.
- We know you are anxious to start driving, but it is very important that you take time to read the manual even if you are an experience RIC driver.
- Carefully read and follow all instructions in the manual. Failure to follow the instruction will be considered abuse and/or neglect and may void the warranty.
- Your vehicle is designed to run on uneven or rough terrain. However, dust, sand, water, and carpet fibers can lodge in the working parts of your cars and can damage your vehicle if not removed promptly. We do not warranty your vehicle from damage due to outside elements including sand, dirt, or water. The users are responsible for the maintenance and safe operation of this vehicle.
- Never attempt to re-assemble any electronic components. These have been carefully calibrated at the factory.
- Only use manufactured parts to upgrade your car. Any malfunction incurred by custom modification will void your warranty.
- Before driving your vehicle, please read this manual completely and examine your vehicle and radio control for any defects.
- For better performance, some adjustments may be necessary.
- This vehicle requires one battery pack. Make ensure the vehicle’s batteries have a sufficient charge before driving or possible loss of control may result The radio controller requires two AA size batteries.
- Always remove batteries from the vehicle and the radio controller when not in use.
- Please operate your vehicle in a spacious area. Never operate your vehicle in crowded streets.
- This product is fully assembled at the factory. We do not take any responsibility for damage and/or accidents that occur as the result of custom modifications and/or incorrect operation.
LIMITED 30 DAY WARRANTY
We Cool toys offers a limited 30-day warranty on select products from the date of purchase under normal and intended use and service against defective workmanship and material. If our product fails to meet our limited warranty, we will, at our option, replace the product free of charge, or provide you with a replacement of comparable value. This warranty does not apply in cases of damage in transit, inadequate care or neglect, abuse, abnormal use, misuse, accidents, normal wear and tear, damage due to environmental or natural elements, failure to follow product instructions, immersion in water (except for products specifically identified by us in writing as intended for water use), battery leakage or improper installation, improper storage or maintenance of the products, or improper service or causes not arising out of defects in materials and workmanship. For more information contact customerserviceAwecooltoys.com
GETTING FAMILIARIZED WITH YOUR 2.4GHz RADIO SYSTEM
Your car is equipped with the new 2.4GHz radio system. Please read and understand all instructions below before operating.
- Button Switch For Pipe Lighting In Model
- Power ON/OFF
- Steering Wheel
- Button switch for pipe lighting in the model: Pressing the button to light up/flash/fast flash/off the pipe lighting in the model.
- Power ON/OFF: It is applied to switch on or switch off radio controller power.
- LED Light: When power is on, the LED will be a) flashing to wait to match the radio control for the model; b) light on means the controller is connected with the model and could work now.
- Trigger: It proportionally operates the moving forward and backward.
- Steering Wheel: It proportionally operates the right and left steering control of the model. Battery Case: It requires 2pcs of AA-size batteries.
1) Do not mix new and old batteries.
2) Use batteries of the same brand.
3) Always remove batteries when not in use.
4) Do not insert batteries with incorrect polarity.
The battery cover is located on the bottom of the radio controller. Slide the battery cover as shown in the photos, install two AA size batteries into the battery compartment, and replace the battery cover.
RUNNING YOUR CAR
Install the batteries to your car first.(see the chapter. CHARGING THE BATTERIES FOR THE CAR)
NOTE: ALWAYS REMOVE THE BATTERIES FROM THE CAR WHEN NOT IN USE.
- TURN ON THE RECEIVER ON YOUR CAR
- TURN ON THE RADIO CONTROLLER
NOTE: To run your car, switch on the car’s receiver, and then the radio controller. To stop your car, switch off the car’s receiver first, and then the radio controller. (Your car is automatically bound with the radio controller when both are switched on)
- CHECK STEERING PERFORMANCE
• Ensure good steering performance.
- CHECK TRIGGER RESPONSE
A. Pull the trigger back to accelerate, release it to decelerate, and push it to brake.
B. To stop running your car, release the trigger to Neutral.
C. Pushing the trigger a second time activates the reverse feature.
- TO TUNE THE STEERING TRIM
Gently pull the trigger to allow your car to run slowly. Meantime, tune the steering trim to allow the front wheels to be aligned.
HOW TO CHANGE THE BATTERY
- Install the included Lithium battery into the vehicle.
a) Remove the battery compartment cover on the bottom side of the truck (see diagram A).
b) Connect the rechargeable Lithium battery cord directly to the car’s power cord socket, and make sure the connection is secure. The lithium battery connecting the plug and the car’s socket fit in only one direction; never force connection (see diagram B).
c) Carefully replace the battery compartment.
- Install batteries into the remote control. Open the battery cover on the bottom of the remote control (see diagram). Insert 2 AA batteries (not included) into the battery compartment, matching polarity (+ and -) marked inside. Replace the battery cover.
HOW TO CHARGE THE BATTERY
- Insert the battery charging plug into the USB charger’s socket. The charging plug and the USB charger’s socket fit only one way. Do not force them. NITE TITAN, NEON MONSTER, NEON GIANT see illustration D.
DRIFT KING: see illustration F.
- Connect the USB end of the cable to your computer’s USB port or a USB wall charger, the red CHARGE indicator light turns to stay to show that charging is in progress. NITE TITAN, NEON MONSTER, NEON GIANT: see diagram E.
DRIFT KING: see diagram G.
- NITE TITAN, NEON MONSTER, NEON GIANT Average charging time is approximately 4 hours. The vehicle operates for approximately 25 minutes on a full charge.
DRIFT KING: Average charging time is approximately 1.5 hours. The vehicle operates for approximately 20 minutes on a full charge.
- NITE TITAN, NEON MONSTER, NEON GIANT: The red charging indicator turns green when the battery is fully charged. DRIFT KING: The red charging indicator turns off when the battery is fully charged.
Note: periodically examine the charger for external damage. External damage to the charger may result in the risk of fire, electric shock, or injury to persons. Never use a damaged adapter.
NOTE We strongly recommend that you should remove the batteries from your car if the car is not in use.
NITE TITAN, NEON MONSTER, NEON GIANT: Requires 7.4V lithium battery ( included) and 2 x AA batteries(not included) DRIFT KING: Requires 3.7V lithium battery (included) and 2 x AA batteries(not included)
ATTACHING SHELL TO CHASSIS
THREADING LIGHT PIPING
- Step 1: Select light pipe
- Step 2: Start threading from underneath the shell and pull entirely through. Then repeat the same process from the upper side of the shell and keep going until you are satisfied with the light piping design. Remember to leave some room for the power connection to be properly plugged in with no tension.
Fix the 4 plugs & pins on the car body after the car body is assembled on the chassis. Once threaded and connected to the battery you are ready to use your light piping
- Your remote button also controls your light piping
A. Press once to turn on solid light will come on.
B. Press twice for slow blinking.
C. Press third for quick blinking.
D. Press again to shut off.
The transmitter wheel can be switched on both sides in order to fit left and right-handed users. To switch sides, please follow the instructions below using a screwdriver.
Once you become conformable driving the vehicle, perform driving practice on the tracks as shown in the figure.
Keep practicing until you feel comfortable with the steering, throttle, and brake at low speeds.
Once you are feeling comfortable try operating on another track.
When you have mastered the basics you will be able to drive at higher speeds in a more controlled fashion.
MAINTAINING YOUR CAR
After running your car, the following procedures should be performed regularly and will help to maintain your car’s performance.
- Inspect your car for any obvious damage.
- Check the gears for wear, debris, or broken/slipping teeth.
- Check the wheels and tighten the wheel screws properly.
- Check for loose screws in the chassis.
- Check the wiring for frayed or damaged wires or connectors.
- Check the steering servo which will wear out over time and require replacement.
- Check all batteries.
- Keep the chassis clean and free of sand, dust, and moisture.
- Remove and clean the motor if necessary.(never attempt to re-assemble the motor, you will damage it and void the warranty).
- Clean the car body with a soft lint-free cloth.
- Remove all batteries when not in use.
A. The vehicle does not work at all.
B. The vehicle runs slow.
C. The throttle works, but not the steering.D. It steers, but the throttle is uncontrollable.
E. The vehicle runs noisily.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference, and
- this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Battery warning: batteries are to be inserted with the correct polarity.
Lithium battery statements:
- The battery may explode or leak chemicals if opened, exposed to fire or high temperature, installed backward, or mixed with other battery types.
- Do not mix alkaline, standard (carbon-zinc), and rechargeable batteries (Nickel-cadmium).
- Do not mix old and new batteries.
- Non-rechargeable batteries are not to be recharged.
- Rechargeable batteries are to be removed from the unit before being charged (if removable).
- Rechargeable batteries are only to be charged under adult supervision (if removable).
- Exhausted batteries are to be removed.
- The supply terminals are not to be short-circuited.
- Only batteries of the same or equivalent type as recommended are to batteries are to be inserted with the correct polarity.
Conforms to safety requirements of ASTM, FCC, and CPSIA.
Warning: Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
PRECAUTIONS AND CARE
Distributed by: WeCool Toys, Inc.
801 Arnold Ave.
Point Pleasant, NJ 08742 0 2021