Wenzhou Pugu New Energy PUS100W High-Frequency Inverter
This high frequency inverter has adapted SPWM technology, and it’s highly efficient and reliable. Product has passed
IS09001:2000. However, improper operation or misuse may still cause injury or loss, instruction and information provided in this manual must be followed all the time.
|Model||1000W I 1500W I 2000W-2500W I 3000W|
|Output voltage||AC220V±10% -120V±10% ( not automatically)|
|Loss when no load||< l A I <l .SA|
|Output wave||Pure sine wave Modified wave|
|Surge Power||2000W I 3000W I 4000W-S000W I 6000W|
|Output frequency||S0Hz±0.SHz or 60Hz±0.5Hz|
|Overvoltage||?c 16V – ?c 30V|
|Low voltage shutting||9. SV- 20V|
|Ambient temperature||-l0 °C – +45 °C|
Note: Keep the power supply around the ventilation dry, within 1 meters must not have
flammable items, strictly prevent the cause of fire
- Overload protection: when overloading125%, the inverter will send alarm, and stop working after 20 seconds. Once the loads are reduced to accepted level, the inverter will resume working.
- Short circuit protection: inverter is with short circuit protectiorl.
- Over-temperature protection: when the inside temperature of the inverter reach BOC, the RED indication light will be on. The inverter will stop working, once the temperature drops to accepted level, the inverter will automatically resume working.
- Low voltage protection: when the battery voltage is below the setting level, the inverter will send alarm by beeping. When the battery voltage keeps dropping to its shutting level, the inverter will beep, and the RED LED will lit, the inverter will stop working, when the battery voltage is increased to its restart level, inveller will automatically resume working.
- Over voltage protection: when the input voltage is higher than the setting level, the inverter will stop working, when the inplt voltage is normal, it will automatically resume working.
- Reverse connection proteotion: once there is reverse connection, the inverter fuse
will be burnt. In this case, please switch off the inverter, disconnect the power source, change the fuse. REVERSE CONNECT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- LCD display: Inverter display as LCD LCD screen, display a variety of states, the following drawings detailed introduction
- The function of inverter is to convert the D012V/24V voltage into 220Vac, before connection, please make sure the inverter is switched off.
- Connect the Red cable ofthe inverterto the Positive pole of battery, Gonnect the Black cable of the inverterto the Negative poly of loattery. Do not connectthe cable reversely, otherwise the invelrter fuse will be burnt,
- Turn on the inverter power switch, at which point the green (blue) indicator light is on, indicating that the inverter is working properly.
- Please connect the loads to the AC output of the inverter,please do not overload. in the case of overloading, the inverter will send alarm and stop working. To restart the inverter, please firstly switch off the inverter for 5 second, reduce the load, and switch on again,
The invertersare designed, manufactured and tested as per safety standards. However, as an electrical and electric product, it must be installed, operated and maintained strictly according to the related safety instruGtions as follows:
- Reverse connection between the inveter and battery is strictly prohibited, it will burn the fuse of the inverter.
- Please double check if the voltage of the battery matches the inverter input DC voltage, mismatch connection between the inverter and battery can cause serious damage.
- Double check if the connections are correct, make sure the connections are tight and firm.
- Do not extend the inverter powercable.
- When the inverter is not in use, please switch off and disconnect inverter from the system.
- Avoid contacting of any foreign objects or fluid. Do not touch the inverter with wet hand. Keep the product away from children. Avoid using it in damp, dusty, high temperature area.
Do not use this product in flammable and combustible area.
- Lnstall the product in well ventilated place, avoid usirlg this product on or nearby hot objects such as electrical heater etc.Do not cover the inverter, avoid diret sun shine, moisture, and water.
- This inverter can not be parallel connected.
- It’s strictly prohibited to connect this product to the city grid.
- Do not try to repair the inverter, Once the inverter is opened,warranty void.
When there is no output, please check the follows:
- Excessive use of electrical appliances, too heavy load. Solution: Reduce electrical appliances, the use of electrical total power should be less than the inverter rated power.
- Overheat protection. WORKAROUND: Reduce load cooling and restart after 15 minutes.
(Summer temperature is high or the heat dissipation conditions are poor, should be appropriately reduced the use of the total power of electrical appliances.))
- Fuse burnt change the fuse ofthe same capacity.
- Loose connection ofthe cable: make sure the cable is firmly and tightly connected.
- low voltage of battery; please charge the battery.
- Battery exhausted: Please change battery, battery can be exhausted over the years.
- The company provides a free warranty period of one year. Please note that the dealer is in contact with the warranty and repair business.
- The failure range of this insurance clause does not include damage caused by external factors: incorrect installation, misuse or improper operation, unauthorized private maintenance, damage during transportation, etc.
Products are carefully tested and inspected prior to shipment, but it is still possible to receive damage in transit, please carefully check the equipment before installation. If there is any damage, contact the distributor in time.
- Portable Inverter power supply One
- Power Cable Pair
- A copy of the product instruction manual
- A copy of the car spare fuse
- Desiccant Bag
- External screen set (including cable one)
- Product Input Voltage ®:
- Frequency ®:
- Product Output Voltage ®:
- Battery power ®:
- Product Power ®:
- Product Waveform CV:
- Municipal connection (with charging function) ®:
- Working status ®:
- High voltage/low voltage protection
instructions for external wired remote control equipment
Equipment Description: remote control the inverter,turn on and off
Digital LCD displays the battery voltage
Optional Display the Lead-acid Battery Power and Lithium Battery Power
The blue backlight can be turned off to save energy and reduce the pollution of light source. With dual USB Port, the max current reach 2.lA, can charge any digital device
The equipment adopts wall switch design, and can be installed in RV and home with user’s needs.