100 Watt Portable Solar Panel
OUTPUT: SORTIE: 100 W/17.6 V Thank you for choosing Westinghouse!
PLEASE READ BEFORE RETURNING THIS PRODUCT FOR ANY REASON.
If you have a question or experience a problem with your Westinghouse purchase, call us at 855-944-3571 to speak with a service representative.
All information, illustrations, and specifications in this manual were in effect at the time of publishing. The illustrations used in this manual are intended as representative reference views only. We reserve the right to make any specification or design change without notice.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
All rights reserved. No reproduction is allowed in any form without written permission from Westinghouse Inc.
ABOUT THE SOLAR PANEL
Thank you for purchasing the WSolar100p Portable Solar Panel. Use this solar panel to charge your Westinghouse portable power stations at home or on the go. Before using this solar panel, please read the user manual carefully. Keep it for reference.
ATTENTION: This manual is to help you use the product correctly. Pictures and figures used in this manual are for reference only.
Read this manual before using this product. Failure to follow the instructions and safety precautions in this manual can result in damage to the product or personal property, or serious injury or death. DO NOT use the product with incompatible components or alter the product in any way.
GENERAL SAFETY RULES
- SOLAR PANELS ARE NOT WATERPROOF
- DO NOT parallel with any other solar panels outside of the specified models in this manual
- DO NOT charge the automotive battery directly
- DO NOT let the solar panels or cord come in contact with corrosive materials
- DO NOT attempt to disassemble the cord or solar panel in any way
- DO NOT step on or pierce the solar panel with any sharp objects
- DO NOT put the solar panel near any open flames
- DO NOT clean the solar panel with water
- Properly clean the panel by gently scrubbing with a wet cloth
- DO NOT immerse the solar panel or cord in water
- DO NOT bend the solar panel
- DO NOT let the devices you are charging be in direct sunlight or they will overheat and potentially damage them
|Open Circuit Voltage||21.12V|
|Short Circuit Current||5.96A|
|USB Output 1||5V/2.4A|
|USB Output 2 (QC3.0)||5V/3A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A|
|USB Type-C Output (PD45W)||5V/3A, 9V/3A, 12V/3A, 15V/3A, 20V/2.25A|
|Dimensions||Folded: 25in x 21 in x 2in
Unfolded: 42.5in x 21 in x 1.75in
|Operating Temp||-10-65° C 114-149° F|
Please note: power generated by the solar panel is dependent on weather. A sunny day will allow for optimal performance. A cloudy day may lessen the power output.
- Unfold the solar panel on a flat surface
- Unzip the pocket on the back of the solar panel and plug in the card provided. Be sure to connect the XT-60 plug on the power cord included to the power box on the back of the solar panel.
- Using the legs attached to the back of the solar panel, angle the panel so it is at a 90° angle to the sun. See the illustration below:
|You can use the power cord provided to charge Westinghouse Power Stations.|
Please see the compatibility for each plug below:
You can parallel this panel with another Westinghouse WSolar100p or WSolar60p. Simply connect the 5.5mm (DC5525) output plug from another Westinghouse panel into the Parallel DC Input 5.5mm port on the solar panel power box.
The product is covered by a limited warranty from Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment for the original purchaser that covers the product from defects in workmanship and materials for 24 months from the date of purchase (damages from normal wear and tear, alteration, misuse, neglect, accident, service by anyone other than authorized service center, or act of God are not included.) Please contact Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment service at (855) 944-3571.
Service-Hotline: (855) 944-3571
777 Manor Park Drive Columbus, OH 43228
, WESTINGHOUSE, and INNOVATION YOU CAN BE SURE OF are trademarks of Westinghouse Electric Corporation. Used under license by Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment. All Rights Reserved.