Winado 201464700837 Golf Cap Heat Press Machine
- Remove the package and cable ties, lift the pressure handle, as shown in Figure 1. Rotate the “adjustment handwheel” to an appropriate position of pressure, as shown in Figure 2.
- Connect the machine to the power supply, turn the “power switch” on, as shown in Figure 1. (Rated voltage: V rated power: W)
- Parameter settings
a. When the display is powered on, there will be a short beep, and the letter “K” will be displayed on the upper display window while the set value of temperature is displayed on the lower display window. Then, the measured value of temperature and the set value of time will be displayed on the upper and lower windows.
b. Fahrenheit degree selection: as shown in Figure 3, the “Fahrenheit degree indicator” indicates whether the temperature is displayed in Fahrenheit degree.
Since there are a variety of ways to switch between Fahrenheit degrees and Celsius degrees, specific switching methods are not introduced in this user manual. If there is any need for temperature unit swathing, please contact the distributor or the manufacturer or use the formula below: [Fahrenheit degree= 32 + Celsius degree × 1.8; Celsius degree= (Fahrenheit degree – 32) ÷ 1.8)
c. Technological parameter setting (Celsius degree)
Operating temperature: press the button “temperature setting” in the initial state, temperature indicator starts blinking. Press “+” or “-“ to set the operating temperature. When the temperature setting is completed, press “temperature setting” again to return to the initial state.
Heating time: press the button “time setting” in the initial state, the time indicator will start blinking. Press “+” or “-“ to set heating time. When the heating time setting is completed, press “time setting” again to return to the initial state.
d. Reference values (these values are for reference only and can vary with different products)
The operating temperature can be set to 170℃, the max temperature can be set to 180℃ for 10s.
- As shown in Figures 5 and 6, pull the “cap stretcher handle” following the direction of the arrow to lift the cap stretcher. Fit the cap to be processed onto the mold, release the “cap stretcher handle”, the cap will be flattened, as shown in Figure 7.
- When the operating temperature is reached, push the “pressure handle” down until the beeper keeps beeping, as shown in Figures 8 and 9. Then, lift the “pressure handle” and remove the cap from the mold.
- Preparations: clean up the surface of the material to be transferred, attach the transfer paper to the surface of the material to be transferred, fix it using the high-temperature tape, and keep the front side of the material up.
Rotate the “adjustment handwheel” to adjust the mold height in the event of excessive or inadequate pressure.
- Tips for poor pattern transfer printing:
Faded color: this is caused by low temperature, uneven pressure, or short transferring time. Blurry pattern: this is the result of overextension of ink due to excessive transferring time.
Lusterless pattern surface: this is caused by overpressure or excess temperature. Partially blurry pattern: this is attributed to the uneven heat distribution in the heat pressing area.
The scar on the pattern: this is caused by excess heat pressing time. Different color shades: this is the result of uneven pressure, irregularity, or uneven transfer coating.
Transfer paper adhesion: this is due to overtemperature or improper transfer coating.