WinBridge M700 Plus Voice Amplifier Portable Speaker
Main Function Description
- power switch/volume control
- Model switch among Bluetooth, FM, TF card, USB driver, and volume reminder;
Short press 11 11 to pause and press again to play
In playing music mode, long pressed 11 11 to store music with LCD screen show 11SRUE11
- Long press key O to play the stored music and long-press v again to delete music
long press 11 11 for fast reverse, short press to go to previous music; In headset mode, long press to volume-
long press 11 11 for fast forward, short press to go to next music; In headset mode, long press to volume+
- USB slot (reading data only)
- TF card slot
- MIC slot (support wired MIC)
- AUX slot
- Earphone slot
- DC 5V charging slot
- Telescopic FM antenna
- Digital display-screen
- Number keys (select music by pressing number key)
Plug and play
Turn on speaker with power switch on the side of control panel, plug the headset microphone included into MIC slot, then your voice will be amplified;
Music play via TF card / USB driver
Insert TF card / USB driver into the corresponding slot, the speaker will play music automatically; Press”@ “,” ” to previous or next song or press number keys on the top of control panel to choose music;
Noted: TF card or USB driver is NOT included;
How to play recording
- Under any mode, press± key to start recording with voice prompts “start recording”;
- Plug headset microphone into MIC slot:
- Click± button to finish and save recording; At this point, the speaker will play the recording file automatically you just made; Please click the button to pause or resume; [email protected] button to play previous or next recording file; Click±button again to play USB driver or TF card music;
Click the M button to quit recording and switch to other modes;
Noted: require a USB driver or TF card for storage and microphone for voice input;
Music play via AUX input
Connect the speaker to the external audio device ( with 3.5mm audio output like a computer) via audio cable included;
Speaker will play music with LCD screen showing “LINE”
How to connect with Bluetooth
1. Click M to switch to Bluetooth mode with a screen shows , and there will be the voice
prompts: Bluetooth is waiting for connection;
Turn on the Bluetooth device and search name ” M700 ” to pair.
How to play TWS
Turn on two M700 speakers, click M the button to enter Bluetooth mode, long press one of the speaker’s M buttons to enter pairing status, the other one Bluetooth indication becomes solid lights means these two speakers are connected successfully.
Turn on your phone or Bluetooth device and search name” M700 ” to pair.
How to charge the speaker
When working (but not charging)
Enough Power indication: the battery sign on the screen normally on IZ2I
Low Power indication: the battery sign on the screen Blinks -JiR!-
Charging speaker with plug included ––
In charging status: the indicator -JiR!- flashes while charging; Fully charged: the indicator 1Z21turn on solid lights after being charged fully.
- Use the included DC 5V power adapter to charge the speaker’s internal rechargeable battery.
- Plug adapter into 110~240 AC outlet. Connect the cable end into the DC 5V power input on the speaker.
- It will normally take 3-5 hours to fully charge the battery.
- When charging is required, a voice prompt will indicate, Low battery, please charge the battery indicator will blink while charging. It will stop blinking when the battery is fully charged.
- Recharge the battery within 48 hours of II low battery voice prompt. In order to extend the life of the internal battery, please charge it regularly even if the system is not being used.
- It is suggested that you charge the internal battery an additional 1-2 hours after fully charged to extend its life.
- Please DO NOT overcharge the battery by leaving the system plugged in continuously. This will reduce the life of the internal rechargeable battery and could cause overheating.
- Turn on the speaker and pull up ANT, short press MODE to FM mode, and the LCD show FM frequency;
- Long press enter into automatic channels searching; after searched successfully, the amplify will save the channels automatically;
- Short press”c3V” or’ to choose the saved channels; X
|Output power||15W||Frequency response||,s: 200Hz-18KHz|
|Speaker Impedance||40||Working temperature||-10°C-45°C|
|Charging Voltage||DC 5V = 1A||Charging time||3H-5H|
|Music mode time||6H-8H (medium volume)||Amplify time||8H-10H|
- headset microphone
- collar clip microphone
- DC 5V adapter
- charging cable
- audio cable
- user manual
[email protected] ) http://www.winbridgepower.com
Please be confident that seller support is just a mail away from you in case you find any difficulty. Kindly do not hesitate to write back to us if you need any clarification or any kind of support.