WINIX Compact 4-Stage Air Purifier User Manual
Use & Care Guide
- Please read and follow all safety rules and instructions in this manual before operating.
- The product warranty is printed on the back of this guide, so please keep it in a safe place for future use.
MODEL PART DIAGRAM
WHERE TO USE
Allow 30 – 45 cm of space between TVs, radios, and other electronics
Electromagnetic interference from certain electronics may cause product malfunction.
Place indoors away from direct sunlight
Direct exposure may cause product malfunction or failure.
Only place on hard. flat surfaces
Flimsy or slanted surfaces may result in abnormal noise and vibrations.
Allow 30 – 45 cm from walls
For maximum air flow.
- Check Filter
LED light indicate when it is time to change the filter.
- Filter Reset Button
After replacing the 360° All-in-One True HEPA Filter, use a small object such as a paper clip, to press and hold the reset button for at least 5 seconds until the check Filter light turns off.
- Auto Mode Button
The LED “Auto” light will indicate when Auto Mode is activated.
• When in Auto Mode, the fan speed is automatically adjusted according to the indoor air quality.
As the indoor air quality improves, the fan speed will automatically decrease.
- Air Quality Indicator
Colour -coded LED indicates one of three levels of air quality.
• The three levels of air quality are: BLUE (good), AMBER (fair), RED (poor).
- Sleep Mode Button
The LED “Sleep” light will indicate when Sleep Mode is activated.
• When Sleep Mode is activated, the Air Quality Indicator LED light is disabled.
• When Sleep Mode is activated, the fan speed is automatically set to quiet.
- Plasmawave Button
Enables or disables Plasma Wave.
• When the unit is running, you may hear a chirping or buzzing sound. The sound is from large particles passing through PlaamaWave, it is normal and does not signify product failure.
• Press the PlasmaWave button, when the unit is on, to enable or disable this feature.
- Fan Speed Indicator / Button
Indicates the current fan speed.
• Use the Fan Speed arrow buttons to set the desired fan speed. Fan speeds cycle over in this sequence:
Auto, Low, Medium, Hiqh, Auto.
- Power Button
Turns the unit on or off. During the first 30 seconds of power, the Air Quality Indicator will cycle through Blue, Amber and Red Colours.
Smart sensor takes approximately W seconds to gauge the air quality in the environment before normal operation begins.
4-STAGE AIR PURIFICATION
- Fine Mesh Pre·Filter
Designed to catch larger airborne particles found indoors.
- True HEPA Filter
Captures 99.97%· of airborne allergens including; pollen, mould spores, dust. pet dander, microbes, and smoke (•particles as small as 0.3 microns in size).
- Activated Carbon Filter
Reduces vocs and household odours from cooking, pets, and smoke.
PlamaWave creates Hydroxyls which can help to reduce the presence of airborne Bacteria, Viruses (Based on laboratory test conducted on Influenza A Virus H3N2. E.coli. Pseudomonas aeruginosa. Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella typhimurium).
When to Replace filters
- When the Check Filter indicator LED is on, it is time to replace the True HEPA Filter.
- Intervals between filter replacement may vary depending on environment.
cleaning the filters
Clean with a vacuum or a soft brush.
- Only clean the Pre-Filter.
- This filter CAN NOT be washed.
- Intervals between filter cleaning may vary depending on the air quality
Cleaning the Smart Sensor
Do not use benzene, alcohol, or other volatile fluids, which may cause damage or discoloration.
cleaning the exterior & interior
Wipe with a soft damp cloth using room temperature water. Afterwards, wipe it down with a clean dry cloth. After turning the product upside down, remove the filter cover and clean the interior with a vacuum cleaner.
- For optimal performance, clean every 14 days
- When cleaning the unit, always unplug the power cord first and then wait until the unit has cooled down.
- Never disassemble, repair, or modify this unit yourself.
- Do use flammable sprays or liquid detergents.
- Do not allow children to clean or maintain the unit.
- Before cleaning or maintaining, ensure unit is unplugged.
SAFETY AND CAUTIONS
Before operating this equipment, carefully read and follow these safety cautions.
Ensure fillers are inserted before running unit
Running the unit without filters may shorten the lifespan of the unit and cause electric shock or injury.
Be sure foreign objects are NOT inserted into the vents on the unit
Objects can include pins, rods, and coins.
Do not touch any part of the interior of the unit with wet hands
The high voltage may cause electric shock.
Ensure unit intake and outlet vents do not become blocked
Blockage may lead to increased internal temperatures causing product failure and deformation.
Do not use the unit as a step stool or place heavy objects on it
Personal injury may occur or product failure and deformation.
When turning the product upside down. install the filter with care in the direction so that the bottom (blocked) side of the filter is visible from the top.
If 1he filter direction is not installed properly, it may cause product damage and user injury.
Follow these instructions to reduce the risk of serious injury or death and to reduce risk of damaging the unit.
- If the power cord ic damaged, it must be replaced by a special cord or assembly available from the manufacturer or its service agent.
- This appliance can be u3cd by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory of mental capabilities Of lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and unders1and the hazards.
- Children should be supervised to ensure that 1hey do not play with the appliance.
- This unit is not intended to be used to preserve documents or in art conservation.
- Do not pull on the power cord when unplugging the unit.
- Do not tie or knot the power cord when unit is in operation.
- If the unit becomes submerged in water, unplug it and contact customer service.
- Do not unplug or move the unit while in operation.
- Do not plug additional appliances into the same outlet or power supply.
- Do not touch the plug with wet hands.
- Unplug the unit when not in operation for extended periods of time.
- Do not place around heating elements
- Do not use around mist or fumes from industrial oil or around large quantities of metallic dust.
- The cord can become damaged by forcefully bending, pulling, twisting, bundling, pinching or placing heavy objects on it.
- Do not install in any sort of motor or transport vehicle (trucks, boats, ships, etc).
- Do not place in an area with excessive amounts of noxious gases.
- Do not place near any flammable materials (aerosols, fuel, gases etc).
- Do not have the unit facing into wind or drafts.
- Do not place below any electrical outlet.
- Do not place in excessively humid areas where the unit may become wet.
- To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, do not use this tan with any solid-state speed control device
- Do not place unit closer than 30 cm from the wall during operation. It may cause condensation to the wall and the surrounding area.
Thank you for purchasing a Winix air purifier. This product is for household use only.
IMPORTANT CAUTIONS FOR USING YOUR AIR PURIFIER
WARNING: Follow the instructions in this manual to reduce the risk of electric shock, short circuit, and/or fire.
- Do not repair or modify the unit. All repairs should be completed by a qualified technician.
- Do not use if the power cord or plug is damaged or the connection to the wall outlet is loose.
- Use AC 220 – 240 V only.
- Do not damage, break, forcefully bend, pull, twist. bundle, coat, pinch, or place heavy objects on the power cord.
- Periodically remove dust from the power plug.
- This will reduce the risk of shock due to humidity build up.
- Remove the power plug from the outlet before cleaning the unit. When removing the power plug, grasp by holding the plug itself never hold by the cord.
- If the power plug is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer or a qualified technician.
- Remove the power plug from the outlet when not in use.
- Do not handle the power plug with wet hands.
- Do not operate the unit when using indoor smoke generating insecticides.
- Do not clean unit with benzene or paint thinner.
- Do not spray insecticides on the unit.
- Do not use the unit where it is humid or where the unit may become wet. such as the bathroom.
- Do not insert fingers or foreign objects into air intake or outlet.
- Do not use the unit near flammable gases. Do not use near cigarettes, incense, or other spark-creating items.
- Unit will not remove carbon monoxide emitted from heating appliances or other sources.
- This appliance is not intended for use by children or other persons without assistance or supervision if their physical, sensory or mental capabilities prevent them from u3ing it safely. Children should be supervised to ensure 1hat they do not play with the appliance.
IMPORTANT PRECAUTIONS FOR USING YOUR AIR PURIFIER
- Do not block the intake or outlet vents.
- Do nut use near hot objects, such as a stove.
- Do not use where the unit may come into contact with steam.
- Do not use the unit on its side.
- Keep away from products that generate oily residue, such as a deep fryer.
- Do not use detergent to clean the unit.
- Do not operate without a filter.
- Do not wash and reuse the true HFPA Filter.
- Hold the handle on the back of the unit to transport.
- Do not hold by the front panel.
- Do not stick any small objects in the air outlet vents or fan.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
* The exterior, design, and product specifications may be changed without prior notice to improve product performance.
The terms of the warranty are as follows.
- This product is manufactured under stringent quality control and inspections.
- The warranty will be voided if product failure is a result of negligence or misuse by the consumer, shipping and service fees may be incurred even during the warranty period.
- A proof of purchase must be presented upon claiming a Product Warranty.
- Store the proof of purchase in a safe place.
- This warranty is valid only in Australia.
• for more information visit
* After purchase, be sure to complete all of the above information.
AUSCLIMATE FILTER CLUB
For exclusive savings on replacement filters
To expedite service, please specify the model name and number, the nature of the problem. your contact information, and your address.
Contact for product related inquiries and customer service
Distributed by Ausclimate Pty Ltd
Read More About This Manual & Download PDF: