Wireless Earbuds Bluetooth Headphones 48hrs Play Back Sport Earphones
- BLUETOOTH VERSION: BT5.0,
- SUPPORTS: HSP/HFP/A2DP/AVRCP,
- CHARGING INTERFACE: Point-Contact,
- CHARGING PORT: Type-C,
- EARBUD: 50mAh,
- CHARGING CASE: 600mAh,
- BATTERY LIFE: 8 hours,
- STANDBY TIME: Up to 100 hours,
- CHARGING TIME: 1-1.5 Hrs for earbuds / 2Hrs for charging case,
- TRANSMISSION RANGE: 33 feet,
- EARBUD WEIGHT AND SIZE: 0.28,
- CHARGING CASE WEIGHT AND SIZE: 2.19,
Bemani is an in-ear headphone with special features, specially designed for the sportspersons. Button control is easier than touch control in that. It allows you to avoid any operations and you don’t have to remember its instructions. When you remove the wireless earphones from the charging case, they will automatically connect to the previously paired device. The range may extend up to 33 feet. When you replace it, the Bluetooth earphones turn off and begin to recharge. Bluetooth earbuds use Bluetooth chip technology to provide a clear and smooth connection, allowing you to hear crystal clear calls as if you were speaking face to face. Don’t be concerned about interruptions when listening to music or making phone calls.
The battery power of the case and earphones is clearly visible with wireless earbuds with LED displays. To the left of the Bluetooth headphones, a percentage of the remaining power is displayed on the screen. The right side is devoted to the charging process of each bud; there are four different power consumption gauges, each representing 25% of the bud’s power. The LED indicator light will blink when charging.
Bluetooth earbuds use Bluetooth chip technology to provide a crisp and fluid connection, allowing you to hear crystal clear calls as if you were talking to someone face to face. Don’t be concerned about interruptions when listening to music or making phone calls.
What’s in the box
How can I connect my phone to the T16?
- Remove both T16 earphones from the charging case
- the Earbuds will automatically turn on and link with one another.
- If the earbuds are not connected to your smartphone for more than 3 minutes, they will automatically turn off.
- Manually turn on the earbuds by holding down the MFB for three seconds, it will “Power on”.
- TWS pairing is complete when “R” earbuds alternately flash red-blue light and “L” earphones flash blue light.
- Turn on Bluetooth on your phone, search for “VEATOOL T16,” and connect.
The fact that the earbuds’ indicator light off indicates that they are already connected to your phone.
- If you’re having trouble connecting both earbuds to your phone, place them back in the charging case and repeat the instructions above.
- Not only can these earphones be used together, but they can also be used separately. If you just want to use one earbud, simply remove it from the case and connect it to your phone; it will work well.
- When using Dual mode, manually switch off one earpiece or place one earbud back into the charging case, and you’ll be able to use single mode with the other.
How to ear T16 earbuds?
- Wear “R earbud” on the right ear.
- Put “L earbud” on the left ear.
How to put T16 earphones together after use?
How to charge T16?
Only after the earphones are properly inserted into the charging slot do they begin to charge.
- The LED light on the Earbuds will turn red when they are charging.
- The charging case will automatically cease charging when the earphones are completely charged, and the LED Red light on the earbuds will turn off.
How to charge the charging case of T16?
The case comes with a Type-C USB charging cable; please use it to charge the case directly. The digital display will flash and show the battery level in real time while charging. The number is displayed as 100 after a full charge.
How to maintain the T16 earbuds?
- If you haven’t used the earphones in more than three months, we recommend that you charge them.
- Please utilize FCC (Federal Communications Commission) certified chargers.
- Earbuds should not be disassembled.
- Children under the age of six must be supervised by an adult.
- Do not use the earphones in extreme heat or cold, and do not use them during a rainstorm.
- Avoid falling or causing the gadget to be violently impacted. Keep the gadget away from any open flames. Please do not submerge the gadget in water.
- This product should not be cleaned with oil or any other volatile liquid.
- Good battery time.
- Easy to use.
- Can be paired to Android and IOS.3
- Disconnects automatically.
T16 is a good pair of earbuds, the digital LED indication makes it trendier. T16 is very easy to use and mostly used by fitness lovers. So, they can easily put these on and concentrate. If you want some comfort in good price, T16 is a reliable product.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why aren’t these earbuds compatible with my phone?
Make sure your earphones are fully charged and turned on.
- What causes the music to fade in and out?
The distance between these earphones and your phone should not exceed 33 feet.
- Can I hear a voice in both Earbuds when on a phone call?
When both earphones are coupled and connected to the same mobile phone, you can hear the voice in both.
- Are these earphones sweat and water-resistant?
These earphones are IPXS, which means they’re sweat-proof and water-resistant to a degree. When it comes to electrical products, we don’t recommend soaking the earphones in water.
- What is the procedure for resetting my T16 Air pods?
You must manually power off both earphones (Long Press Button till power off), then press and hold both wireless Bluetooth earbuds for 10 seconds before resetting T16 Earbuds. Complete T16 Earbuds Reset.
- How much time it take to charge T16?
Maximum of two hours are required to charge t16.