Smart Light Strip Kit
Quick Start Guide
R5149 Smart Light strip kit
Item no.: 2951501
Rated voltage: DC 12V 2A
Rated power: 24W
Power cord length: 1.5 meters
Color temperature: RGB+3000K-6500K
Luminous: 210 lumens
Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz
Working temperature: -10℃ -40℃
Working humidity: 0-95%RH
- Power adatper x 1
- LED light strip x 1
- User manual x 1
Requirements to use
- WOOX Security app or Woox home app (WOOX Security the app is recommended for security items like cameras, sensors, locks, etc)
- WLAN-enabled router: 2.4GHz (Separate band)
Set up Smart Light Strip to WOOX Home app
- Download and install the app “WOOX Home” from Apple App Store or Google Play Store on your mobile device.
- Open Bluetooth on the smartphone.
- Enable Bluetooth and location permission for WOOX The home app, so that the app can find Smart LED Filament Globe Bulb via Bluetooth.
- Launch the app “WOOX Home”.
- Create a new account or log in to your existing account.
- Ensure the LED bulb is quick flashing (flashing 2 times per second). If the LED bulb isn’t flashing: turn the ON/OFF the wall switch 3 times until the LED bulb starts to quick flash.
- Tap “+” to add the device.
- The smart Light strip will appear on the app, if it does not appear please check if the Bluetooth and location permission of the WOOX home app is enabled in the
- Select the Smart light strip and continue.
- Confirm the Wi-Fi network and password. Note: only 2.4GHz WiFi is supported.
- The app will now search for the device and register is to your account.
- Enter the device name.
Note: The device name will also be used by Amazon Alexa and Google Home.
- To reduce the risk of electric shock, this product should only be opened by an authorized technician when service is required.
- Disconnect the product from the mains and other equipment if a problem should occur.
- Read the manual carefully before use. Keep the manual for future reference.
- Only use the device for its intended purposes.
Do not use the device for other purposes than described in the manual.
- Do not use the device if any part is damaged or defective. If the device is damaged or defective, replace the device immediately.
- The device is suitable for indoor use only. Do not use the device outdoors.
- Do not expose the product to water or moisture.
- Do not touch the device with wet hands.
Cleaning and maintenance Warning!
- Do not use cleaning solvents or abrasives.
- Do not clean the inside of the device.
- Do not attempt to repair the device. If the device does not operate correctly, replace it with a new device.
- Clean the outside of the device using a soft, damp cloth.
If you need further help or have comments or suggestions please visit: www.wooxhome.com
You can find much more useful information in the Help Center of the App. You can also contact us via the Help Center Feedback in the App or via tech support email:
European: [email protected]
Non-EU: [email protected]