2.4G Wireless Microphone
Read the instruction carefully before you use it
The wireless microphone uses 2.4g technology, which features signal stability, plug and play, long distance amplification etc. It is compatible with a variety of loudspeakers, amplifier equipment, outdoor audio equipment, etc.
How to set up on amplifier
Headset and receiver connection method
(1) Turn on the transmitter, the blue light will flashing.
(2) Turn on the receiver, After the blue light stops flashing, successfully paired.
Mic-in jack for 6.35mm
(3) Insert the receiver into the MIC port of amplifier. when used on a PA device with 6.35mm, first plug the receiver into the 6.35 converter and then plug it into Mic-in jack on the PA device.
How to dissemble
Step 2: Use 2 thumb to press down the Headset holder at the same time.
Step 3: After remove it, the headphone will separate out.
Step 4: When want to assemble, there will be a joint and allign it by using 2 thumb to push it up.
|Model: N-80||Sampling Frequency: 16KS/s|
|Input Voltage Range: DC3.5V-5.5V||Modulation Method: GFSK|
|Maximum Current: ≤40mA||The speaker size: 3 inch|
|Battery Type: Built-in 400mah||RF Transmission Power: 10dBm|
|Charging Time: <4hours||Transmission Distance: 40m|
|Working Time: ≥10hours||RX Sensitivity: -88dBm|
|Frequency Band: 2400-2483Mhz||S/N Ratio: ≥65dB|
Question & Answer
1. Why does the microphone whistle when working?
Keep the microphone away from loudspeaker, and do not block the transmitter and receiver.
2. Why can’t the microphone be connected to the loudspeaker?
Make sure the power of the receiver and transmitter is sufficient, and the pairing is successful.
3. How long does the microphone charge and work?
Fully charged for 2-3 hours, it can usually be used for about 4-5 hours. When the blue light flashes rapidly during use, it indicates that the battery is low. please charge immediately.
Thank you for purchasing this wireless microphone, please read this user manual carefully.
The product must be set up on windows first and secondly turning on the recording software.
|The Speaker size||3 inch|
|RF Transmission power||10dbm|