4400 mAh Power Bank
Quick Start Guide
- To charge your device simply plug the USB cable into the USB port on the power bank with your device connected to the other end of the cable.
- Hold the power button for 3 seconds to activate the flashlight.
- Hold the power button for 3 seconds to turn off the flashlight.
THIS ITEM CONTAINS A NON-REPLACEABLE BATTERY.
WHEN THE BATTERY IS DEPLETED, PLEASE FOLLOW YOUR LOCAL OR STATE GOVERNMENT’S GUIDELINES FOR DISPOSAL
Use this only as intended
To prevent fire or shock hazards, do not expose this unit to rain or moisture. Do not use within a meter of any water such as swimming pools, bathtubs, or sinks.
Do not expose the batteries to excessive heat such as sunshine.
To avoid electrical shock, do not disassemble. Refer servicing to qualified personnel only. Never insert objects of any kind, other than authorized items into the product as they may touch dangerous voltage points or short-out parts that could result in fire or electrical shock.
Do not dispose of this product in fire. Refer to local country, state, and city guidelines for appropriate methods of battery disposal.
This product contains small parts that may cause choking if swallowed. Not intended for use by children under 3 years of age.
- “Warning: Changes or modifications to this unit not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.”
- “NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help:’
Use your existing Sync & Charge Cable to power your device.
Fully charge before use. Do not leave charging overnight.