YakAttack Fish Finder Mount with Track Mounted LockNLoad Mounting System
- DIMENSIONS: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- WEIGHT: 0.44 kgs
- VEHICLE SERVICE TYPE: Boat
- BRAND: Yakattack
A Yakattack fishfinder mount comes with track-mounted lock and load mounting system. The mounter provides a simple, clean and excellent solution to mount the fish finder, so that you no longer have to hold the fish finder in your hand while fishing. You can simply mount your fish finder on the YakAttack mount and give your full attention to catching a fish. It features a lock and load mounting system. The shape of the mount is rectangular and is suitable for larger Lowrance, Ray marine and Garmin units. It is also considered as the most secure mount for the Hummingbird Helix fish finder and the Lowrance Hook 2 fishfinder. It is compatible with Ray marine Element 7; Ray marine Axion 7, 9; Lowrance Hook Reveal 7, 9; Lowrance Elite FS 7, 9; Lowrance HDS 7, 9; Simrad Cruise 7, 9; Garmin Striker 5, 7, 9; Garmin Striker Vivid 5, 7, 9; Garmin Echo Map 6-9. It doesn’t use any balls mounts which means you can avoid the slipping of your fishfinder.
How to use the Fish Finder Mount?
- Use the included 10/32 screws and nuts.
- Use a ¼ Allan key.
- In order to pace a Lowrance Elite 7, you will have to use the four inner pre-drilled holes.
- You will find designated nut pockets on the underside of the rectangular fish finder mount.
- Start by aligning the Lowrance Gimbal with the nut pockets.
- Place in the nuts.
- Place in the screws and then tighten them using the Allan key.
- Slide in the fish finder and tighten the knobs on both to ensure firm hold.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION
- What is the model number for this?
The model number of this fish finder mount is FFP-1002.
- Does this fit the Garmin Echomap UHD 64CV?
No, it doesn’t fit the Garmin Echomap UHD 64CV, you will require a rectangular base for that.
- Will this attach to a Humminbird Helix 5?
Yes, it can attach to a Humminbird Helix 5 using the multiple pre drilled holes.
- How long is the extension arm? (Pivot point to pivot point)
The extension arm from center hole to center hole is about 4 inches, where the knob and bolt are present.
- Will it fight the Garmin Striker Plus 5CV?
Yes, the YakAttack fish finder can fit the Garmin Striker Plus 5CV.
- What’s the measurements of the mounting plate?
The measurements of the mounting plate of the fish finder mounter are 2 3/8″ X 4 7/16″.
- Will this work on Lowrance Elite Fs 9?
Yes, it works with Lowrance Elite FS 9.
- Can an extension arm be added?
Yes, an extension arm can be added.
- Will this fit the lucky fishfinder?
No, the YakAttack fish finder doesn’t fit the Lucky Fish Finder.
- “Hardware included” Does that include the base track that the arm clamps into?
No, the hardware doesn’t include the base track that the arm clamps into.