Yeelight Motion Sensor Closet Light
Note: The illustrations for the product, accessories,user interface and etc. showned in this manual are for reference only.
- Press the ON/OFF button on the side of the lamp to switch among different modes.
ON/OFF Button Functionalities Tap the button to switch among ON, OFF, and AUTO modes.
When switching to AUTO made, the function indicator light is flashing in blue color and turns off in 15 seconds.
Press the button more than 3 seconds to adjust brightness.
Function indicator meaning: Under AUTO modes, the lamp will automatically turn on when the sensor detects motion and movement in the dark. And the lamp will automatically turn off in 20 seconds if motion is not detected.
Charging Indicator Functionalities:
- The Charging Indicator is in red when the lamp is charging.
- The Charging Indicator will turn off when charging is completed.
Note: When the lamp is not illuminated or the indicator does not work at the first use, please charge this device with a 5V charger.
Take the sensor as the center, the sensor can detect a sector area in 120° degrees with the front sensor distance up to 4 meters and side sensor distance up to 2 meters. The sensor performance varies according to the installation location, ambient temperature,human body shape, and the motion speed.
- Fix two metal plates onto the magnetic area on the back of the lamp.
- Tear off the adhesive tapse of the two small metal plates and then paste them on the smooth surface where you want to install the lamp.
- Make sure that the direction of sensor is to the motion area during installation.
- Obstruction in front of the sensor is not allowed. Pyke Adhesive tape
Yeelight Motion Sensor Closet Light A20
Yeelight Motion Sensor Closet Light A40
Yeelight Motion Sensor Closet Light A60
Model: YLCG002 / YLCG004 / YLCG006
Dimensions: 20 x 4.0 x 0.9cm / 40 x 4.0 x0.9cm / 60 x 4.0 x 0.9cm
Rated power: 1.8W /2.3W /2.4W
Batter capacity: 1100mAh / 1500mAh / 2200mAh
Battery endurance: > 5 hours
Color temperature: 2700K
Rated input: 5V === 0.5A CRI: >80
Luminous flux: 45lm(YLCG002) ; 90lm(YLCG004) ; 135Im(YLCG006)
Charging time: About 3-6 hours
Sensing time: 4-6 months (if the sensor works and lamp turns on three times per day)
Operating temperature: -10 ~~ +25°C
Operating humidity: 0%-85%RH
Material of lamp body: Aluminum alloy + ABS
- Please ganrantee the voltage before use. Any improper voltage may cause damages to the product and cause safety hazard.
- Please install and use the product far away from heat sources, such as heating vents and conditioner vents, and places not exposed to sunlight.
- Sensor is not allowed to covered by other objects. Please clean the lamp with a soft cotton cloth and without any corrosive solvents.
- This device is for indoor use only. Do not spray water on it or soak it in water to avoid any safety hazard.
- Do not use this product as a toy for child play.
- Do not disassemble the product. the light-emitting diode may cause damage to your eyes.
- This device will generate heat during operation. Please keep proper ventilation.
- The light source contained in this luminaire shall only be replaced by the manufacturer or this service agent or a similar qualified person.
Class Ill Luminaire
EU Declaration of Conformity
We QINGDAO YEELINK INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD., Hereby, declares that this equipment is in compliance with the applicable Directives and European Norms, and amendments.
WEEE Disposal and Recycling
All products bearing this symbol are waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE as in directive 2012/19/EU) which should not be mixed with unsorted household waste. Instead, you should protect human health and the environment by handing over your waste equipment to a designated collection point for the recycling of waste electrical and electronic equipment, appointed by the government or local authorities. Correct disposal and recycling will help prevent potential negative consequences to the environment and human health. Please contact the installer or local authorities for more information about the location as well as terms and conditions of such collection points.
Supplier’s Declaration of Conformity (SDoC) Equipment approved using SDoC is required to be tested, however, it is not necessary to use an FCC-recognized accredited testing laboratory. However, as minimum, the testing laboratory used is required to maintain a record of the measurement facilities as specified in Section 2.948 and a record of the measurements made as specified in Section 2.938 3