Smart LED Bulb 1S
Luminous Flux: 800lm
Rated Power: 8.5W
Lamp Holder: E26 for US Region
E27 for Europe Region
E26/E27 for Other Regions
Rated Input: 120V~60Hz 0.07A for US Region
220V-240V~50/60Hz 0.04A for Europe Region
100V-240V~50/60Hz 0.07A for Other Regions
Color Temperature: YLDP13YL:1700K-6500K
Connectivity: Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz
Frequency Bands: 2400MHz-2483.5MHz
Life Expectancy: Approx.25,000 hours
For Color Version:
- The default color temperature of the lamp is 3500K.
- The maximum operating power of the product is the default state.
- It is recommended that you use the default state of the lamp for lighting.
1. Install the Light Bulb
Install the light bulb and turn on the power.
- Make sure that the power is oﬀ when installing, removing, or examining the light bulb.
- Do not use this product with a dimmer (e.g. a desk lamp with a dimmer switch) to avoid damaging the product.
- Do not use this product in a damp environment.
- Do not use the light bulb in a narrow and ill-ventilated lampshade as it may cause weak signals or heat dissipation issues.
2. Download the App
Search Yeelight in an app store or scan the QR code below to download the Yeelight App.
3. Use the App
Open the app and operate it in accordance with the instructions provided in the app.
* Make sure that the Wi-Fi network is available and is able to access the Internet properly.
4. Apple HomeKit Smart Control
- Open the Home app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap “Add Accessories” and follow the instructions in the app to scan the QR code on the product base, or enter the 8-digit setup code above the QR code to grant the Apple Home app access.
* Make sure a Wi-Fi network with Internet access is available (this product does not support 5G networks).
To control this HomeKit-compatible accessory, it is recommended that you use iOS 9.0 or above.
The HomeKit setup code is listed on the product base, do not lose it. After restoring factory settings, you will need the HomeKit setup code again to add the accessory. iPad and iPhone are the trademarks of Apple Inc., and they are registered in the United States and other countries.
How to Restore to Factory Settings
Use the light switch to turn the light bulb on and oﬀ ﬁve times (on for two seconds, oﬀ for two seconds). For the light bulb (dimmable version), it will be in breathing mode. After 5 seconds, it will automatically reset itself. For the light bulb (color version), it will display a circling multi-colored eﬀect, then automatically reset itself and display a white light after ﬁve seconds. This indicates that the light bulb has been restored to its factory settings.
List of Functional Faults
|Light bulb is not turned on when connected to power|
|Light bulb blinks abnormally|
|Light bulb is not able to connect to the app under right internet connection|
|A malfunction that aﬀects use or safety due to a compromised product structure (other than those caused by a user)|
- Before using this product, please make sure that your voltage is appropriate for the working voltage of this product. Using this product with a voltage other than the one speciﬁed may damage the product and cause safety hazards.
- Do not disassemble this product, as the light diodes can cause damage to the eyes.
- The light bulb will heat up when working. Do not use it in a conﬁned holder for an extended period of time. Ensure suﬀcient ventilation for the light bulb to allow for heat dissipation.
- The optical radiation of this LED light product complies with the“Exemptions and Requirements”of IEC 62471-2006.
- For indoor use only.
- Disconnect power before installation to prevent risk of electronic shock.
- Use in dry locations only.
- The light source of this product is irreplaceable light diodes(LED).
- This device is neither intended for use with emergency exits nor intended for emergency lighting.
- Only use the control provided with or speciﬁed by these instructions to control this lamp. This lamp will not operate properly when connected to a standard (incandescent) dimmer or dimming control.
- For lamps with a weight signiﬁcantly higher than that of the lamps for which they are a replacement, attention should be drawn to the fact that the increased weight may reduce the mechanical stability of certain luminaires and lampholders and may impair contact-making and lamp retention.
FCC Compliance Statement
Any Changes or modiﬁcations not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to
operate the equipment. This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules.
Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment oﬀ and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit diﬀerent from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
EU Declaration of Conformity
We Qingdao Yeelink Information Technology Co., Ltd., hereby, declare that this equipment is in compliance with the applicable Directives and European Norms, and amendments.
WEEE Disposal and Recycling
Correct Disposal of this product. This marking indicates that this product should not be disposed of with other household wastes
throughout the EU.
To prevent possible harm to the environment or human health from uncontrolled waste disposal, recycle it responsibly to promote the sustainable reuse of material resources.
To return your used device, please use the return and collection systems or contact the retailer where the product was purchased.
They can take this product for environmentally safe recycling.
Please read the user manual before using the product.
Manufacturer: Qingdao Yeelink Information Technology Co., Ltd.
Address: F10-B4, Bldg B, International Innovation Park,#1 Keyuanwei
Rd, Laoshan, Qingdao
Customer Service Email Address: [email protected]