Yiwu Lvwei Electronic Commerce LW-C01 Wireless Speaker Bottle
- Please read this manual carefully before use.
- Remove the speaker from the tumbler body before washing.
- Please charge the speaker with a power adapter(output rated voltage 3.2-4.2V).
- Charge in full before ﬁrst use.
- Changes or modiﬁcations not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate this device.
- This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules.
Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1)This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
- USB Cable included for charging only.
|Charging Power||DC 5V ± 0.25V|
|Recharge Method||micro USB|
|Bluetooth Range||Barrier-Free Space: ≧32 feet, Obstacle Space: ≧16 feet|
|Bottle Material||Double Wall Stainless Steel|
Connecting Your Device
- Turn on the Bluetooth speaker by pressing and holding
- Turn your Bluetooth device on search mode. Find the device titled “B83” and select.
- Once a connection with the media device has been established, “connected” will sound.
Connect the USB cable included to charge your Bluetooth speaker tumbler through a computer USB port or power adapter.
Low Power Warning: When voltage is lower than 3.3V, “low battery please charge” will sound. Leave for at least 1.5 hours for a full charge.
Tumbler Cleaning Instructions
- To clean the tumbler, twist to separate the speaker bottom from the tumbler body ﬁrst. Clean the speaker bottom separately by wiping it with a damp cloth to avoid damage to the speaker.
- Hand wash tumbler recommended.
- Use non-abrasive cleaner.
- To clean the speaker, wipe with a damp cloth.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
The device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirements. The device can be used in portable exposure conditions without restriction.