ZAGGfolio Keyboard Instructions
Inserting/Removing the iPad° 2 & 3rd gen. and Keyboard
- To insert the iPacl”. have keyboard on the left with iPad home button facing you and slide the iPad° in and to the right.
- To remove the iPad’, pull the left side.
- To remove the keyboard pull to the right.
- To insert the keyboard, align and slide to the left.
- Place the iPad” into the central groove and lean back. When using keyboard by itself, ilDad° can be used in both portrait and landscape mode.
- When the ‘Pad’ is in the ZAGGfotio without the keyboard, align with keyboard side and lean back.
Powering on and pairing your keyboard
The Bluetooth” keyboard should only need to pair to your iPad• once as follows:
- On the keyboard, slide the power switch on. The status light illuminates for four seconds, and then it turns off.
- On the iPad° select Settings > General > Bluetooth° > On.
- Press the Connect button on the keyboard to make it discoverable. The status light flashes on keyboard and the iPad• displays “ZAGG Keyboard” as an available device.
- Select “ZAGG Keyboard” on the iPad’. The iPad’ will display a unique code.
- Type the code using the keyboard and press enter. The keyboard is now paired to the iPad*.
Turns on when charging and turns off when fully charged
- Flashes when the battery is low (approximately 20% charge and tv to four days of use remaining)
- Flashes when pairing
- Lights briefly when you turn on the keyboard, and then turns off.
The ZAGGfolio uses a long-life, rechargeable battery that gives you several weeks of normal use. The keyboard goes Into sleep mode if it’s left on and not being used. Press any key and wait a second or two to bring the keyboard out of sleep mode.
The lithium-polymer battery in the keyboard has no memory effect and may be charged whenever you wish.
When not in use for a prolonged period, we recommend that you turn off the keyboard to lengthen the battery life.
Charge the ZAGGfolio
First remove the keyboard, the plug the micro-USB cable into the micro-USB port on the keyboard. Plug the other end of the cable into a powered USB port on a computer, your iPad wall charger, or any other USB compatible charger.
Special function keys
The ZAGGfolio has special function keys to give you more control of your iPad
- Home Displays the iPad’ home screen
- Search Displays the iPad” search screen
- Slide-Show Plays a slide-show of saved pictures
- Keyboard Hide/Show Hides or shows iPad* on-screen keyboard
- Cut Cuts selected text to clipboard
- Copy Copies selected text to clipboard
- Paste Pastes clipboard content in selected field
- Previous Track Skips to previous track on current playlist
- Play/Pause Starts or stops current playlist
- Next Track Skips to the next track on the current playlist
- Mute Mutes iPad° audio
- Volume Down Decreases iPad volume
- Volume Up Increases iPad° volum
- Lock Activates and deactivates sleep mode on iPad*
- International Keyboard Toggles between international keyboards (if selected in iPad settings)