ZALMAN S5 ATX Mid Tower Computer Case User Manual
- Read this manual carefully before installing.
- Check the product and components before installing. If you find any abnormality, contact the location where you purchased the product for a replacement or refund.
- Wear gloves to prevent accidents when installing the product.
- Severe damage may occur when mounting the system, so do not apply excessive force.
- Connecting the cable incorrectly may cause a fire due to a short circuit. Make sure to refer to the manual when connecting the cable.
- Be careful not to block the ventilation hole of the product when using the system.
- Avoid locations with direct sunlight, water, moisture, oil, and excessive dust.
Store and use the product in a well-ventilated location.
- Do not wipe the surface of the product using chemicals. (organic solvents such as alcohol or acetone)
- Do not insert your hand or other object into the product during operation, as this may injure your hand or damage the object.
- Store and use the product out of children’s reach.
- Our company assumes no responsibility for any problem that occurs due to the use of the product for purposes other than its designated purposes and/or the carelessness of the consumer.
- The exterior design and specifications of the product are subject to change without prior notice to consumers for quality improvement.
|Case Form Factor||ATX Mid-Tower|
|Dimensions||395.5(D) x 212(W) x 465(H)mm|
|Case Materials||Steel, Plastic, Tempered Glass|
|Motherboard Support||ATX / mATX / Mini-ITX|
|Maximum VGA Length||340mm|
|Maximum CPU Cooler Height||160mm|
|Maximum PSU Length||190mm|
|PCI Expansion Slots||7|
|Drive Bays||2 x Combo(3.5” or 2.5”), 4 x 2.5”|
|Top||2 x 120mm, 2 x 140mm|
|Front||3 x 120mm|
|Rear||1 x 120mm|
|Bottom||2 x 120mm|
|Pre-Installed Fan(s)||Front||1 x 120mm|
|Rear||1 x 120mm (with ARGB LED Effect)|
|Radiator Support||Top||240mm (RAM 35mm Under)|
|Side||240mm (Cooling Guide)|
|I/O Ports||1 x Headphone, 1 x Mic, 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x USB 3.0, Reset Button, Power Button, LED Control Button(Side)|
PCI Slot Covers
Cable Ties x 5
Motherboard Standoffs x 3
Thumm Screws x 2
HDD Screws x 20
SSD / MB Screws x 25
PSU / VGA Screws x 6
Cooler Guide to Chassis (Front)
Cooler Guide to Chassis (Rear) Screw x 2
Cooler Guide Fan+Radiator Screw x 8
|ⓐ||Power Button||ⓑ||Reset Button||ⓒ||HDD / Power LED||ⓓ||Microphone Jack|
|ⓔ||Headphone Jack||ⓕ||USB 2.0 Ports||ⓖ||USB 3.0 Port||ⓗ||LED Control Button|
Removing the side panels
- Tempered Glass
- Steel Panel
Removing the front panel
Mounting the motherboard
Mounting the PSU
Mounting the PCI-E(VGA) card
Mounting the 3.5″ and 2.5″ SSD / HDD
SSD / MB Screws
Mounting the 2.5″ SSD / HDD
Mounting the radiator
- Top radiator
- Front radiator
Fans Included / Specifications
Mounting the fans
- Mounting the top fans
- Mounting the front fans
- Mounting the bottom fans
Mounting the radiator