ZALMAN Z1 NEO ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
- Please read this manual thoroughly prior to installation.
- Before installing, check the components and condition of the product, and if any problem is found, contact the retailer.
- Please wear gloves while handling this product to prevent injuries.
- Incorrect cable connections may cause short circuits leading to fire hazards.
- Do not block the front intake vent or the rear exhaust vent.
- Keep this unit away from heat sources, direct sunlight, water, oil and place the unit on a flat and well-ventilated area.
- Do not clean the product surface with chemicals or wet cloth. (chemicals: industrial alcohol, pait thinner and organic solvent etc.)
- Avoid inserting objects or hands into the system while it is in operation to prevent product damage and injuries.
- Zalman Tech Co., Ltd. is not responsible for any improper use.
- Product design and specifications may be revised to improve quality and performance.
Front I/O Ports
|①||Power Button||②||Reset Button|
|⑤||USB 2.0 Ports||⑥||USB 3.0 Port|
- Side Panel Removal
- Motherboard Installation
There are 6 Stand-offs preinstalled.Please refer to the diagrams below for additional Stand Off positions (based on motherboard type).
- 5.25” Drive Installation
- Front Cover Removal
- ODD Installation
- 3.5”, 2.5” HDD Installation
- Install the Drive on HDD tray then remove the HDD Tray as shown in the figure.Install the tray on the drive.
- Install the Drive on HDD tray
- When transporting an assembled system,please secure the HDD with Bolt as shown above.
- Cable Connection
- 2.5 “HDD, SSD Installation
2.5″ HDD and SSDs can be installed on the side of case as shown in the diagram below.