Outdoor Wireless Speaker
Power On/Power Off
Long press for 3 seconds.
Product function introduction
Mode switching sequence: Bluetooth→Insert TF Card →Audio Cable(AUX)→USB→Radio
(When TF Card and AUX cable are inserted together. the last inserted content will default to the playback mode.)
1. Bluetooth Mode
Bluetooth connection: Long press”“, after hearing the warning tone Blue-Tooth Mode’, search for the Bluetooth device”ZEALOT-S32” and click on the connection, then you can play music from your phone.
How to reconnect?
- Your speakers will try to reconnect to the lost connection.
- If the speaker does not attempt to reconnect, push the key to restart or manually reconnect via the phone’s Bluetooth device menu.
When both machines are turned on and the distance is within 10m, double click on the — button of any machine to connect each other. After the first connection is successful and the subsequent connection will be automatic.
When incoming call:
- Single click answer the phone;
- Long press reject to answer the call;
When playing music:
- Single click “— , ” button is switching the previous and
- next track;
- Long Press “— , ” button is adjusting the volume;
- Single click” ” button is Play / Pause;
2. TF Card Mode
Insert TF card,lt will play music from TF card after hearing the warning tone ” Music Mode “.
3. Aux Mode
Connect with audio cable,it will switch to aux mode after hearing the warning tone ” Line in Mode “.
4. USB Mode
You will hear the voice ” Music Mode “when you insert the USB disk, then you can play the music from the USB disk.
5. Audio Mode
- Double click button, switch to audio mode after hearing the warning tone ” Radio Mode “.
- The single click button is the search channel automatically after the search is completed, the first station searched will be played.
- Single click ” — , +” is adjusting the previous and the next broadcasting station;
- Long Press ” — +” button is adjusting the volume. (Plugin the charging cable for better radio reception)
Input voltage: 5V
Transmission distance: 10m
Frequency response: 20Hz-20KHz
Operating Voltage: 3.7V
Distortion: <1% Weight: 350g
- When the battery is low, you will hear the tone “low Battery Please Charge”, then please charge it.
- Plug the USB cable to the adaptor (or Computer’s USB port) to charge the speaker, the red indicator light will be on when charging, the indicator light will be off when fully charged.
- Charging time may vary by the different adapters, different USB charging ports of the computer.
- Do not throw this product into fire or water.
- Do not modify, repair or disassemble the speaker.
- Do not make it contact with combustible materials directly.
- Please keep the device away from damp and dusty environments.
- Before charging please check whether the charger model is suitable for this product.
- Do not use the Bluetooth function while charging.
- The device will automatically lose power when it’s in standby, it’s recommended to charge the speaker once a month.
Please keep your speaker and mobile phone within the 10m working range.
Any wrong modification to the speaker may damage the speaker. Improper replacement of batteries can lead to an explosion hazard.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
– Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
– Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
-Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
-Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Made in China ZA-S32-20210330