Zek Wireless Vacuum Cleaner
Important Safety Tips
Use the unit, and keep it in good condition in case of usage in future.
- It’s a must to check all the following instructions carefully before using our vacuum cleaner.
- When you are using the vacuum , please follow the instructions on operation as below.
Only use the vacuum in suitable environment.
- If the vacuum or charger is damaged, please return it to authorized service supplier for maintenance or replacement in order not to cause individual injury.
- Children below age 8 are not allowed to use this vacuum.
- Children at age 8 or above age 8 are only allowed to use this vacuum with company of their custodian. Children are forbidden to play with this unit.
- In order to avoid electric shock, please do not dip any part of the vacuum into liquid.
- In order to avoid electric shock, please do not tear down or repair the vacuum in person if it’s damaged. Please return the damaged unit to authorized repair center.
- If you are using the vacuum beside children, please do not walk away leaving it alone with the children. Please make sure hair, cloth and any part of your body be away from the suction inlet.
- It’s forbidden to suck flaming ash / cigar butt / match and flammable liquid, such as gasoline.
- Please watch the steps when you are using the vacuum on stairs.
- Please do not use the product if the dust bin is not fitted on the main unit.
- This vacuum can only be for home use following this instruction manual.
- Please do not keep the vacuum in charging status if you are away from it for long time.
- This vacuum can not be played as toy. Please pay special attention when you’re using it beside child, pet and plant.
- Please only use spare parts from authentic vendor.
- When charging the vacuum, please make sure the charger is first connected to the power socket and then to the unit in order, so as to extend the product life.
- Please do not start the vacuum when the dust bin is blocked. Please often empty the bin to ensure good air flow.
- Please store product in dry condition.
- Please keep any parts of your body away from the main unit.
- Please use the vacuum with correct voltage in order not to cause damage.
In order to reduce the risk of getting injured, please pull out the charger plug first before moving the vacuum.
In order to reduce the risk of electric shock, please pull out the charge plug first before using the vacuum.
In order to reduce the risk of electric shock, please do not use the vacuum out door or in damp area.
Electrical extensition tube
What’s in box
Main Unit X1
Power brush X1
2 in 1 crevice tool X1
Dusting brush X1
Wall mount X1
- Installation of Electric Brush and Electrical Extension TubeWhen connecting, please hold the electric brush with your left hand in the direction shown in the right figure. Insert the installation hole under the electrical extension tube component vertically into the electric brush connector and align the conducting needles until the “click” sound is
- Installation of Main Unit and Electrical Extension Tube
Align the electric needle of the electrical extension tube with the suction nozzle adapter and push upward forcefully until the “click” locking sound is heard.
In order to use conveniently, this product is equipped with a variety of accessories. You can connect them to the product directly as needed.
- Connection of main unit with power brush
Please align the circular adapter of the brush with the dust cup suction inlet of the main unit and insert it into the stop position in the direction shown in Figure 1.
- Connection of wall mount with main unit
Put the main unit inlet downward, parallel to the wall mount groove. And then pull down until the wall mount snaps into the bottom of the main unit groove.
Note: When using this product for the first time, the capacity of the vacuum cleaner battery is not full, and it needs to be charged in the following way. If the charging state is abnormal, the yellow light will always be on.
When the product stops working due to exhausted power, the power indicator light will change from constant to flashing red. It will go out in 1 minute. Please charge the product in time after this.
Please make sure the battery is fully charged and then discharged completely before first use. This will help improve the battery life.
The product charging time is approximately 4 hours. During the charging process, when the power reach less than 15%, red light start flashing. When 15% ~50%, yellow light do. When 50% ~ 99.9%, green light do. When the battery is fully charged, the power indicator will stay constant green.
Use Main Unit
To prevent children from mistakenly turning on the unit, causing fright or injury, it will take no less than 2 seconds to start the unit by pressing the power switch. The unit can be turned off by a slight touch on the power switch. After startup, the power can be switched between standard level and strong level by pressing buttons in accordance.
Use Power Brush
The power brush can be used on short pile carpet, wooden floor and tile.
Note: The power brush motor has anti-blocking function. If the brush roll stop working due to long strap or hair jammed on, the brush motor power will be cut off to prevent the motor to get damaged.
- 2 in 1 crevice nozzle: the soft bristle can be adjustable. Suitable for cleaning crevice and corner.
- Dusting brush: the front head can be rotated at 360 degree. Suitable for cleaning bed, sofa and curtain.
- Electrical mite removal brush: the electrical brush roll beats bed and sofa, inhaling mites and dust hidden deeply under them.
Maintain dust bin and filtration system
Note: HEPA filter is available from product distributors. Do not wash it in a washing machine.
Do not dry it with a hairdryer. Dry it before installation.
It is suggested that the dust cup be cleaned in time after each use. When the HEPA filter is blocked with too much dust, it needs to be cleaned. In order to achieve better cleaning and filtering effect, it is necessary to replace the HEPA filter according to the use environment and frequency. After a long period of use, the rolling brush may be entangled with long strap and hair. It needs to be cleaned in time so as to make the unit work in a more effective way.
- Clean dust bin
Press the bin base release button to empty the bin.
- Clean the HEPA
Put the main engine above the garbage can, hold the air inlet interface of the unit, pull the switch of the dust bin, and rotate in the direction shown in figure 1, then pull up the motor bin and separate the motor bin from the dust bin, remove the HEPA from the dust bin, grab the filter assembly, rotate the filter bar in the component in the direction shown in figure 2, and separate the HEPA from the filter assembly. Wash the HEPA with clean water and dry it thoroughly and install it into the unit.
Note: When installing the HEPA, please align the position marked by the triangle icon in Figure 2 with the air inlet interface.
- Clean exhaust foam
Hold the unit tightly, rotate the exhaust air vent in figure 3, take out the black foam, clean it with water , dry it thoroughly and install it into the unit.
Replace the battery pack
Note: If the unit is not used for long time, please take out the battery back and store in good condition.
Press the battery pack release button and pull it back to take it out.
Rated voltage： 22.2V
Rated power： 170W
Sealed suction： ≥15kPa
Charger input： 100-240V~ 50/60Hz 0.5A
Charger output： 26.5V 500mA
Charging time: 3-4h
Analysis and solutions on common trouble
|Common trouble||Possible causes||Solutions|
|Main unit not working||Low battery power||Charge the unit before use|
|Suction inlet blocked||Remove blockage in suction inlet|
|Weak suction||Dust bin or ﬁlters blocked
|Remove the dust inside the bin
|Rolling brushed is jammed with hair or long straps||Remove hair or long straps from rolling brush|
|Motor running with abnormal sound||Air vent is blocked||Clean the exhaust ﬁlter from air vent|
|Motor stop working in a sudden||Main suction inlet or brush inlet is blocked||Remove blockage from the main suction inlet or brush inlet|
|Yellow light ﬂashing
when starting unit
|Main suction inlet or brush
inlet is blocked
|Remove blockage from the main suction inlet or brush inlet|
|Yellow light ﬂashing when charging||Battery pack is damaged||Replace battery pack with a new one|
|Unit charging function lost||Main unit is poorly connected with charger||Make sure good connection between main unit and charger|
- Product warranty takes into effect starting from purchase date on invoice.
- During the warranty period, free repair is available if the product is returned due to manufacturing quality issues verified by our maintenance personnel.
|Product name and item no.|
|1||Trouble description and parts replaced||Date||Maintainer|