ZKTECO Mars-F1000 Singe-Lane Flap Barrier Turnstile
- It is recommended that the ﬂap barrier must be installed on a horizontal solid platform with a height of 50mm to 100mm.
- 2. It is also recommended that the ﬂap barrier should not be used in a corrosive environment.
- Make sure the ground wire of the system is reliably connected to avoid personal injuries or other accidents.
- After installation, check if the connection is done correctly at the connecting points of the ground wire, at the connector assemblies and wiring points of the circuits, as well as at each movable part of the ﬂap barrier. Any loose nuts, screws and other fasteners should be tightened in time to avoid any failures caused by long-time operations.
The installation position of the ﬂap barrier depends on its size. A distance of 100mm between the ﬂap barrier and the wall needs to be reserved for ease of opening the top cover of the machine to perform maintenance and adjustment. The reference ﬁgure is shown below:
To install the Mars-F1000/Mars Pro-F1000 you must have:
- A Screwdriver: To remove or install the screw on the device.
- A Pencil: To mark the device size and the screw hole.
- An Electric Drill: Drill holes according to the marked screw holes.
- A Wrench: Secure the M12 expansion screw on the device.
- A Tapeline: measure the dimensions that need to be during the installation of device
- Place the turnstile to the installation site.
- Remove the screws ﬁxing the top lid, and remove the top lid.
- Remove the side lid that hang on the device.
- Mark the ﬂoor following the periphery of the legs.
- Take the turnstile aside and use the electric drill according to the drawn screw holes.6. Clean up the soil and dust after the drilling is completed, place the turnstile to the installation site again.
- Insert the M12 expansion screw and tighten it with a wrench.
- Connect the online cables and perform the power-on test. If the test is OK, install the side lid and top lid of the device.
- It is recommended that a warning line be marked on the ground after installing the device, so as to
- prompt the pedestrian to stand behind the warning line when veriﬁcation.
- If you need to assemble the swing arm by yourself, please refer to the diagram below for installation.
Note: The swing arm is already installed in the factory.