Downloading the Zona Health App
- Go to www.zona.com and click “My Zona Health” at the top-right. If you do not have an existing account, click “Register” to create an account.
2. From the “Account” tab, click “Register Zona Plus” in the upper right-hand corner.
3. At the bottom of the dialogue box, click the “Install Zona Health Software” link and follow the setup instructions on your computer.
Obtaining the Registration Code
4. After the software is installed, using the USB cable included with the device, insert the smaller end into the bottom of the Zona Plus, and the larger into a USB port on your PC. The device will display “Charging…” and then your four character registration code.
5. Enter the characters shown on your Zona Plus screen into the field labeled “Registration Code” on the web page and click “Register.” Once registration is complete you will be prompted to unplug the device.
UPLOADING YOUR THERAPY DATA
Note: You must have completed the therapy at least once for the device to have data to upload.
With your computer connected to the Internet, attach the device using the supplied USB cable. The Zona Plus screen should display “Charging….” When charging is no longer displayed you may view your therapy data on the secure Zona Health website.
Viewing Your Therapy Data
- Go to www.zona.com then select “My Zona Health” to log in to your account.
- Select the “Zona Therapy” tab to view all therapy records that have been uploaded to the secure Zona Health server.
GET TO KNOW YOUR ZONA PLUS
For more information, visit
- Sit down in a comfortable chair and relax.
- Hold the device loosely in your right hand.
- Press the green on/off button (device arrives with partial charge).
Calibration (Steps 1 & 2)
- When prompted, squeeze the device as hard as you can until “STOP” displays. Rest for 5 seconds.
- Move the device to your left hand and follow the prompts to repeat step 1.
Guided Isometric Therapy (Steps 3 – 6)
3. With the device in your right hand, squeeze until the display reads “HOLD.” Continue squeezing for 120 seconds then rest for 60 seconds.
4. Move the device to your left hand and squeeze until the display reads “HOLD.” Continue squeezing for 120 seconds, then rest for 60 seconds.
5. Move the device to your right hand and repeat step 3.
6. Move the device to your left hand and repeat step 4.
At the end of the therapy session, your score is displayed.
A score of 80 or above indicates a successful therapy session.
To help you stay on track, two pie charts are displayed showing:
- how many days in the past week you used the Zona Plus successfully, and
- how many times in the past 12 weeks you have successfully completed at least 5 therapy sessions per week.
- Your Zona Plus comes with the battery partially charged. It’s recommended to fully charge your device prior to your first session.
- For best results, use the device a minimum of 5 days per week.
- Results are typically seen within 6 to 8 weeks. In some patients it may take as long as 12 weeks.
You should not start this or any other exercise program without first consulting your doctor. Information on precautions and limitations can also be found in the online Zona Plus User’s Guide found at bpcharting.com.
INTENDED USE: Improves cardiovascular health.
for more information, visit
Questions about your Manual? Post in the comments!