802.11ac Wave 2 Dual-Radio
– Ceiling Mount PoE Access Point
Quick Start Guide
Connect the UPLINK port to a router with Internet access. If you are not using PoE, connect the NWA1123ACy3 power socket to an appropriate power source.
Option 1: Vse MAC address and serial number to add a device in the NCC
Follow the steps below to manage the NWA1123ACv3 through the Zyxel cloud-based network management system.
Note: Make sure the connected router has Internet access.
(1) Go to the Zyxel Nebula Control Center (NCC) website (https://nebula.zyxelcom). Click Get Started to sign up for my Zyxel account and log in.
(2) Create on organization and o site (i in the NCC.
(3) Enter the NWA1123ACY3’s LAN MAC address and serial number (S/61) (see the label on the device) in the NCC configuration screen. Note: The NWA1123ACy3 will go into cloud management mode automatically and restart after it is registered to the site. See the NCC User’s Guide for more information about configuring the NWA1I23ACv3 through the NCC.
Option 2: Use Zoe! Nebula Mobile app to add o device in the NCC
Where to find QR code:
Web Configurator or Label on the device
Download and open the Zyxel Nebula Mobile app. Log in with your Zyxel account.
Creole an organization and site or select an existing site. Scan the NWA1123ACv3’S QR code to add It to the site. (You con find the QR code In its web configurator or on a label on the device or its box.)
Note: The NWA1123ACy3 will go into cloud management mode automatically and restart after it is registered to the site.
http://1.11.1 (First-time-configuration only)
(1) a From a WiFi-enabled computer. search for the NWA1I23ACY3’s default lAriFi network name (Zyxel-XXXX, where XXXX is the last four characters of the MAC address) and connect to it
Open your web browser and enter ihttplitl. tr for initial configuration. Enter the default user name (admin) and password (1234). Click Login.
Note: If the NwA1123ACv3oannot connect to the Internet. use the MCP-assigned P address of the NwA11234Cv3 to access its web configurator. Check the connected router or DHCP server for the IP address of the NWA1123A0.1.
1-b Wired connection
1-b Use an Ethernet cable to connect your computer to the UPLINK port of the NWA1123ACy3 through a PoE injector or PoE switch. Use its Di ICP-assigned IP or default static IP address “http://192.168.12” to access the web configurator. Make sure your computer IP address is in the same subnet as the NWA1123ACv3s.
(2) The wizard appears automatically. Use the wizard to set up your NWA1123A0/3.
Note: It takes 1 to 2 minutes to apply your wizard changes. The power LED will blink red and green altemothrely. The power and WIFI LEDs then turn steady green when the system is ready. Check the Dashboard screen and note down the NWA1t23ACV3Is address In case you need to access Its web configurator again.
Note: 126.96.36.199 Is for Initial setup only. It Is not usable otter the NWA1123ACv3 Is configured
(3)Use the NWA1123ACy3’s new wireless settings (SSID and key) to re-connect to the NWA1123ACy3’s WiFi network for Internet access if you change them in the wizard.
Wall / Ceiling Mounting
1-a Wall mounting: Drill two holes for the screw anchors (A), 624 mm apart. Insert the screw anchors into the wall. C)
1-b Coiling mounting: Drill two holes for the screw anchors (A), 62.4 mm or 70.1 mm apart. Insert the screw anchors into the ceiling.
(2) Install two mounting screws through the holes on the bracket (B) into the plugs/anchors to secure the bracket to the wool ceiling. Make sure the screws are snugly and securely fastened to the will Ceiling.
(3)After the bracket is attached to the wall ceiling, slide the NWA1123ACv3 onto the bracket until it clicks into place.
T-bar Ceiling Mounting
- attach two Clips to the ceiling grids as shown.
- Install two screws to secure the bracket to the clips.
- Slide the NWA1123ACy3 onto the bracket until It clicks into the place.
Note: Clips (ACCESSORY-220106F) are sold separately.
+1800 255 4101 eaaoLtezyzarsa
See the User’s Guide at www.zyxel.com for more information, including customer support and safety warnings.
Zyxel Communications A/S
Gladsaxevej 378 2 th. 2860 Satara, Denmark https://www.zyxel.com/dk/da/
Zyxel Communications, Inc
1130 North Miller Street Anaheim, CA 92806-2001 https://www.zyxel.com/us/en/
Copyright 4, 2020 2wal Communications Corp. All Rights Reserved.